• The KillerFrogs

Texas A&M Student Senate passes anti-gay bill in 35-28 vote

Frog-in-law1995

Are American Eagle jeans considered designer? I wear those bc they always have a sale for my big asses size and they last forever.

I actually don't own a pair of jeans. Well, that fit anyway. My last pair was Eddie Bauer - similar to American Eagle, right? - and I figured they were OK. Only pair of non Levi or Wrangler I've ever bought.

tcujsauce

I actually don't own a pair of jeans. Well, that fit anyway. My last pair was Eddie Bauer - similar to American Eagle, right? - and I figured they were OK. Only pair of non Levi or Wrangler I've ever bought.

My dad and bro only wear wranglers (apart from the Cinch's he got when he thought he was a cowboy), but those are too tight in the crotchal region for me.

SFA Frog

You people and your name brand jeans. I wear some Wal-Mart special Faded Glory jeans most of the time. I have a pair of cheap Wranglers that my mom gave me too.

Most of my slacks that I wear to teach are from JC Penney or Ross. Almost all of my shirts and ties (lots of Stafford and Van Heusen) that I wear to teach are from the same places.

For preaching I switch to polo-style shirts. Most of the men in my congregation wear jeans though with their less dirty boots. I'm pretty sure I'm one of two men in my church that doesn't wear boots and a hat (left next to the door, of course).

SFA Frog

I shared this on another thread but I thought it would be appropriate here as well. I was kind of terrified today when I had someone asked me if I thought it was okay for them to invite someone to church.

This person is a coworker of mine that just started visiting our church this year. She asked me at work and after she asked, I didn't get to respond because we had a kid go missing. So, I sent her a message later asking why she thought she had to ask permission.

She said, "It's like being invited to a friends house and you want to bring another friend along. You ask for permission first even though you know your friend will say yes!"

I promptly responded with, "I will grant you the request but only after a thorough background check. If they aren't sinners, then I don't want them here."

I have to tell you that her question reminded me of a time when I was in middle school or high school. I had a friend that asked to come to church with me.

When I told my mom about that, I was prompted to ask our pastor if it would be okay if they came to visit. The reason she told me to ask is because my friend wasn't white.

I remember asking my pastor and it being super awkward. His response was that he welcomed anyone into the church except purple people.

It's really weird to think about though. Why is it that people don't feel comfortable just visiting or inviting people to a church? What has man done to the body of Christ that makes outsiders think that we have to ask before we can even come in?

tcujsauce

To look badass

Honestly, they look better since theyre hemmed to the correct length and last longer

My jeans are hemmed to the correct length, look just like a pair of True Religions or whatever other expensive jean you want to name, and have lasted me over 7 years.

Next line of reasoning?

Latest posts