• The KillerFrogs

Texas A&M Student Senate passes anti-gay bill in 35-28 vote

tcujsauce

I don't think I'm skinny enough for Banana Republic. Every time I've gone in there to search for some pantalones, I got depressed and went anorexic for like 6 hours.

Ron Swanson

Yeah, I've got a couple pairs of Gap khakis and 1 pair of Banana Republic khakis, I like the BR ones better. They are a little stretchier material.

A lot of the rich dudes in my office wear Bonobos, and all swear by them

rifram09

Yeah, I've got a couple pairs of Gap khakis and 1 pair of Banana Republic khakis, I like the BR ones better. They are a little stretchier material.

Gap and BR are owned by the same parent company, right?

jake102

Then you've obviously never shopped at banana republic or express

Lol

Actually, I take back my Gap statement. I think my khakis are Express.

I haven't bought a pair of pants for myself in like my entire life. I think I've bought one dress shirt for myself and they measured me and everything..... and then it was the wrong size.

I let the women folk do my shopping.

rifram09

Actually, I take back my Gap statement. I think my khakis are Express.

I haven't bought a pair of pants for myself in like my entire life. I think I've bought one dress shirt for myself and they measured me and everything..... and then it was the wrong size.

I let the women folk do my shopping.

Filthy sexist.

pcf

Gap and BR are owned by the same parent company, right?

I accidentally signed up for a credit card with Old Navy to get a 10% discount on my kids' clothes. Then they offer you $20 or $30 in rewards if you sign up for their emails to about 6 different stores. Gap and Banana Republic are two of those.

Lots of emails, no rewards yet.

PurplePainD

Bill's khakis are great and last. Worth the xtra $. I was a Dillard's guy until my wife put me into some of these.
http://billskhakis.com/Default.aspx

I accidentally signed up for a credit card with Old Navy to get a 10% discount on my kids' clothes. Then they offer you $20 or $30 in rewards if you sign up for their emails to about 6 different stores. Gap and Banana Republic are two of those.

Lots of emails, no rewards yet.

Hahaha I spent a lot of money at BR with a BR credit card and recieved a lot of rewards... Maybe that's the only way

Frog-in-law1995

Alright...had to check out Bonobos. Kind of excited that there might be some great new pair of pants out there. Website immediately shows a guy in a pink suit with a starkly-contrasting navy gingham shirt underneath. Sad. Back to Dillard's for me.