• The KillerFrogs

Texas A&M Student Senate passes anti-gay bill in 35-28 vote

Frog-in-law1995

I'm not like Ron and go after girls with boys name..

I'd tell you, but I'd be crucified by you, Ron, Riggs, Tron, and J-Sauce

Reminds me of a very bad old joke.

Three couples die in a car accident and are confronted by Saint Peter. To the first, Peter says, "You, sir, were so obsessed with money and riches that you even married a woman named Penny. For this sin, you may not enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

To the second, Peter says, "You, sir, were so enamored of alcohol that you even married a woman named Brandy. For your sin, you may not enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Then the third guy turns to his wife and says, "Come on, Fanny, we don't stand a chance."

TCURiggs

Reminds me of a very bad old joke.

Three couples die in a car accident and are confronted by Saint Peter. To the first, Peter says, "You, sir, were so obsessed with money and riches that you even married a woman named Penny. For this sin, you may not enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

To the second, Peter says, "You, sir, were so enamored of alcohol that you even married a woman named Brandy. For your sin, you may not enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Then the third guy turns to his wife and says, "Come on, Fanny, we don't stand a chance."

Hahaha

Mike Brooks

Haha I'm not as metro as y'all think... I think it's funny how people on here think I'm some crazy metro...

Well, maybe I am and just don't realize it
do you regularly use at least two of the following when "going out":

Skinny jeans
Fruit loafers without socks
Sculpting gel
Body wash

Anyone else's input is welcome.

tcujsauce

Skinny jeans
Sculpting gel
Body wash

If by fruit loafers you mean Sperry's, then I believe the answer to that one is yes. I also believe Argyle to be an Axe/Old Spice body was type, so we'll go with yes there too. Hair gel is also a yes. He's not skinny enough for skinny jeans.

Frog-in-law1995

If by fruit loafers you mean Sperry's, then I believe the answer to that one is yes. I also believe Argyle to be an Axe/Old Spice body was type, so we'll go with yes there too. Hair gel is also a yes. He's not skinny enough for skinny jeans.

Boat shoes are metro? Uh-oh. I just assumed if it was comfortable, easy to put on/take off, and worn by Jimmy Buffett then I was safe.

TCURiggs

Uhoh. We're drifting towards specialty plate thread material. I'll take some of the blame for this thread dissolving, as I shouldn't have argued with the crazy guy

Skinny jeans
Sculpting gel
Body wash

I don't use scented body wash anymore... no skinny jeans but usually Joe's jeans or seven jeans, which are designer. No loafers when I go "out" usually always cowboy boots. Sculpting gel - occasionally when dressing up... mostly wear a hat now

tcujsauce

Boat shoes are metro? Uh-oh. I just assumed if it was comfortable, easy to put on/take off, and worn by Jimmy Buffett then I was safe.

No, they aren't. Sperry's Topsiders and sandals are pretty much all I wear on the weekends until I slip on the boots for going out purposes. Just said that bc I had no other ideas about what he meant.