• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs DBU

cdsfrog

Kyle Starratt coming in the the 9th. 82 pitches.

risky but you what......ME LIKEY

come on starratt

top of the order coming up

cdsfrog

walk off home run 9-7

what a let down

oh well....................................

#2 see in regionals isn't bad

At least Starratt kept the bullpen fresh. We now basically need to go undefeated to host a regional.

cdsfrog

At least we didn't lose another one run game...

lol pharm always looking for the silver lining. Thats why playing games so tightly hurts. No Mitchell to close and don't want to bring a closer in a tie situation anyways, especially not on the road

Am I mad? Hell ya I am pissed we keep losing to a team that is at best the 70th best team in the nation. 3 times straight now. Getting old fast.

That being said, considering how it started I am glad to see the fight we had. At least they are hungry, they sure weren't the first 17 games.

BABYFACE

Too much baseball to be played yet to rule TCU out of hosting a regional. TCU is ranked to high right now not to host. TCU still needs to finish strong but to re them out of hosting is overreactionary.

Pharm Frog

Shouldn't expect to win that game from what I heard on the radio. It seemed that we were outplayed (just barely but that's enough). We left 7 runners on base. They left 5 runners on base. If you would have told me that we would have fallen behind 5-1 in the 2nd inning and that Featherston and Coats would combine for 0-8 with two twin killings, I would have been surprised to have taken the game to the bottom of the 9th. That's baseball.....it soudned like they played better and won. Also, sounded like a valiant efffort from Starratt and a clutch at bat from Rivera.

cdsfrog

baby face don't mind the meltdown reaction. It 's me it should be common place by now, that being I said I really do think maximum we can lose is 1 game to lock a regional hosting. Possibly 2 if 1 is OU and we win the MWC tourney. Going to be tough

What was your post, couldn't see anything.

amfurman10

right I know. Wait please come play for TCU. Why play for a joke of a program like that when you could play for TCU? Probably shouldn't be their pitch but you know :biggrin:

He finished with two doubles and a walk-off HR.
blink.gif

SteinerTCU

Coolest guy ... ever
So frustrated to listen to us blow a near comeback, we have some sort of curse with DBU - I can forget it if we can break the OU curse tomorrow though. We shall see I suppose.

GO FROGS!

cdsfrog

no disagreement there

Lol nice non-response. It's ok you have been wrong all day insulting me constantly. Even with TCU losing your crazy remarks can't bother me. Happy to see the emergence of Starratt. Needs to watch the hanging pitches though.

Shocked that you haven't been banned yet. Oh well I can dream.