• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs DBU

jake102

The worst part of this game is that we found another pitcher who we likely can't count on in the postseason...

We are getting very thin.

Winkler, Maxwell, Mitchell, Purke (maybe), Crichton, Appleby, Miller (kind of, maybe)

FROGDADDY

The worst part of this game is that we found another pitcher who we likely can't count on in the postseason...

Winkler, Maxwell, Mitchell, Purke (maybe), Crichton, Appleby, Miller (kind of, maybe)
The way the post season is now structured you don't need more pitching than what you just listed. Purke being the key. And I'll say it again, the loss of Merck is really hurting this team. Would have freed up Mitchell to start every Tuesday and likely cost us at least 3-4 wins IMO.

cdsfrog

Starratt had like 5 bad pitches his whole outing. The home run he gave up in the 9th was to one of the best hitters in the nation.

.413 BAA, 26 doubles, 1 triple, 7 HR and 51 RBI. That is ridiculous.

The stat line was amazing until that 2 run jack he gave up. Frey got rocked, but he is new give him time.

cdsfrog

The way the post season is now structured you don't need more pitching than what you just listed. Purke being the key. And I'll say it again, the loss of Merck is really hurting this team. Would have freed up Mitchell to start every Tuesday and likely cost us at least 3-4 wins IMO.

Wonder what they expect out of him for 2012?

cdsfrog

Dude, stupid is crying after one game. I told you the last time that things will turn around. They did. You admitted this just yesterday. Then we go and lose and you immediately crap on this team. Well, I'm not just going to sit here and let you crap on this great team, full of hard-working guys who bring it everyday, just because you can't handle a little adversity.

How dare you suggest that I'm somehow judgmental, when its you who constantly berates our team, the coach, etc. You're opinion of this team changes everyday. Luckily, there are people like me who realize this is a 50 some odd game season, not a one game season.

You are the one ruining the board, not me.

You must be insane. I said we probably will get a #2 and that's not too bad. I said that it's going to be really hard to get a #1 seed but it is possible. You construe that as I am crapping on the team. I watch more baseball for TCU and more passionate about it than you will ever be. All you do on this board is crap on other people. Not surprised others agreed, plenty of people are tired of your crap. I made it a point to look at the positives of the game. I am not going to sit here and let you blatantly lie about what I said. That's why people are sick your crap, myself included.

steelfrog

Tier 1
You must be insane. I said we probably will get a #2 and that's not too bad. I said that it's going to be really hard to get a #1 seed but it is possible. You construe that as I am crapping on the team. I watch more baseball for TCU and more passionate about it than you will ever be. All you do on this board is crap on other people. Not surprised others agreed, plenty of people are tired of your crap. I made it a point to look at the positives of the game. I am not going to sit here and let you blatantly lie about what I said. That's why people are sick your crap, myself included.
Look, we can all agree that Frognosticator is a human Paraquat who needs to be removed not only from this Board, but from the earth. Can we reach a consensus on this? Steel does not view this as being a drastic measure as it is merely moving the inevitable (i.e., his death) forward in time. To all our mutual benefit. Can we agree that Frognosticator's fat body needs to be recycled through the alimentary canal of a worm--post haste!?

Look, we can all agree that Frognosticator is a human Paraquat who needs to be removed not only from this Board, but from the earth. Can we reach a consensus on this? Steel does not view this as being a drastic measure as it is merely moving the inevitable (i.e., his death) forward in time. To all our mutual benefit. Can we agree that Frognosticator's fat body needs to be recycled through the alimentary canal of a worm--post haste!?

Listen you human fecal dump, your posts are about as valuable as snow to an Eskimo. You need to do everyone a favor and buy a diseased rat and let it gnaw your fingers off so you can't further contribute to the decay of this board.

I'd call you stupid, but I don't want to insult stupid people.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Listen you human fecal dump, your posts are about as valuable as snow to an Eskimo. You need to do everyone a favor and buy a diseased rat and let it gnaw your fingers off so you can't further contribute to the decay of this board.

I'd call you stupid, but I don't want to insult stupid people.
Wow. My first thought was that your grammar is less than poor. But then I remembered that being born in NAZI GERMANY, English is not your mother tongue, is it Dummy? While many on here know that Steel has little charity in his heart for the likes of you, Mrs. Steel reminds Steel that we should view lesser creatures such as yourself with pity. She notes that your mini rant resembles the types of messages she would receive from her uncle who, after a bad bicycle accident, had to have a brain transplant. He was never the same, tragically.

So rather than hunt you down like a rabid dog, or torture you with atrocities that would make Abu Ghraib look like nursery school, perhaps--if you will go without too much fuss--we can simply gas your sorry [Craig James] and throw you in the river.

Whadyasay?

Wow. My first thought was that your grammar is less than poor. But then I remembered that being born in NAZI GERMANY, English is not your mother tongue, is it Dummy? While many on here know that Steel has little charity in his heart for the likes of you, Mrs. Steel reminds Steel that we should view lesser creatures such as yourself with pity. She notes that your mini rant resembles the types of messages she would receive from her uncle who, after a bad bicycle accident, had to have a brain transplant. He was never the same, tragically.

So rather than hunt you down like a rabid dog, or torture you with atrocities that would make Abu Ghraib look like nursery school, perhaps--if you will go without too much fuss--we can simply gas your sorry [Craig James] and throw you in the river.

Whadyasay?

My goodness, its amazing what a small amount of schooling combined with a large amount of stupidity can produce. Did you come up with that immature, rambling rant by yourself, or did you have your 3rd grade child edit it for you?

As for the comment about being born in Nazi Germany, at least I wasn't born in a third world bordello like you. I suppose for a guy who's father could have been any one of several thousand migrant cocaine plantation workers who sodomized your mother, you probably consider your eventual advancement to an American university quite an accomplishment. But you know what they say, you can take the boy out of the gutter, but you can't take the gutter out of the boy.

steelfrog

Tier 1
My goodness, its amazing what a small amount of schooling combined with a large amount of stupidity can produce. Did you come up with that immature, rambling rant by yourself, or did you have your 3rd grade child edit it for you?

As for the comment about being born in Nazi Germany, at least I wasn't born in a third world bordello like you. I suppose for a guy who's father could have been any one of several thousand migrant cocaine plantation workers who sodomized your mother, you probably consider your eventual advancement to an American university quite an accomplishment. But you know what they say, you can take the boy out of the gutter, but you can't take the gutter out of the boy.
Good Lord. See, now "There you go again!" You don't even understand that reference to one of our greatest Presidents, do you, Nazi?

Let me educate you, Dum Dum. Sodomy is something where something is put in a bad place. You can't get pregnant that way! C'mon, Son!

Oh, wait a minute. Maybe in your world of Nazi prison camps and human expreiments on live subjects without any anesthetic--maybe in that F-ed up world, such a thing is possible? You should be ashamed of bringing that trash in here!

Good Lord. See, now "There you go again!" You don't even understand that reference to one of our greatest Presidents, do you, Nazi?

Let me educate you, Dum Dum. Sodomy is something where something is put in a bad place. You can't get pregnant that way! C'mon, Son!

Oh, wait a minute. Maybe in your world of Nazi prison camps and human expreiments on live subjects without any anesthetic--maybe in that F-ed up world, such a thing is possible? You should be ashamed of bringing that trash in here!

In that cesspool of disease that was your mother, anything is possible. I'm sure when you visited her last year, she took some time between tricks to tell you she was proud of you. Of course, you couldn't understand her since she was too drugged up to achieve coherency. You know all about that, being incoherent most of the time. Much like the inarticulate mess you heaped upon all of us at kf.c.

steelfrog

Tier 1
As much as Steel hates to say this, , it's become perfectly clear to Steel and a lot of other people that you're wasting your time trying to communicate in a language that you've never mastered and, with your IQ, probably never will...especially now, in view of the new information about German neuro-diseases as a result of their profligate mothers. Most of the people who know you agree that your best chance is to return to Der Fasha Land. Knowing you don't have the coin to pull that off, your next best chance lies in retiring--BY YOURSELF--good Lord, do NOT subject your innocent family to this--to some border town like Nogales and getting into a small divorce practice or perhaps the buying and selling of Central American children...anything that won't overtax your small brain grappling with the subtleties of composition, which is not your bright suit, as you must realize by now.

That woman in Crowley should be horse whipped for the damage she did to you. Steel had her checked out and learned that she had serious mental problems for many years and recently caused trouble on a Continental Airlines flight between Houston and NYC. It seems she had a large satchel of old transistor radios, all tuned to different stations at top volume and refused to give them up when the other passengers became alarmed at the din. She knocked a waitress out of the way and began beating on the security door to the cockpit, shouting "Where is Frognosticator?! Where is my Baby!?" She was subdued by an air marshall and as Steel appreciates the situation is awaiting trial in federal pen in Kansas City.

So, that's your Mommy. Who's your Daddy?