• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Baylol

CountryFrog

I also thought about that in the second half and knew we had a chance if we got a couple stops. Baylor was like 10-11 from the field and saw the lead cut to 2. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that
My post was just a joke but yes you're right; even with their hot shooting to start the second they couldn't sustain it the way we did.

The first half was the epitome of hard to watch bad shooting college basketball. Second half was highly entertaining with both teams shooting well (up until Baylor went on that long draught toward the end) and was fun basketball to watch. Except for BU fans, of course.

CountryFrog

And big credit to Diante Smith for stepping up and nailing those last two free throws (should've been an and 1 based on the call Baylor got earlier in the half but I'll leave complaints about the officials to Maniac for now). That actually turned into a big situation somehow with all the craziness at the end.

GenXFrog

the giant Dixon....

images

The giant Dickson is awesome, but gotta give credit where due. It's the deer.

What's the backstory for the deer?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...with-fake-deer-dressed-in-a-horned-frogs-polo

Eight

You glossed right over the fact we have to win in Lawrence and beat OU at home to even get to that point. Which was my point -- let's do those two things first before we worry about what comes next.

i think beating ou next saturday at home is very possible for the frogs.

ou like most of the big 12 has struggled on the road and for whatever reason(s) the frogs opponents have struggled shooting at dmc.

babyface, i think the lack of a quality non-conference win combined with tech and wvu stumbling at the end hurts the frogs chances for making the ncaa.

wvu has dropped 6 of their last 7 and has baylor among their last 2 games which means they most likely finish conference with a losing record. tech finishes with baylor and then kansas so it is very possible they finish conference play at .500 which takes a bit of luster off the frogs wins when you are comparing resumes.

the losses to clemson, usc, at ok state, and at iowa state i believe come back and cost the frogs.

Rose Bowl

Interesting that you use the word genius when referring to me. I admit i am a fan of frog hoops since 1972 but i consider myself more of an experienced fan....not really a genius. But thanks anyway.

As far as getting into a pissing contest with some one with such low self esteem......not worth it. Your amazing and deep down.....your worth it!

It’s not about worth. It’s just several people on here and you were one who said we were a terrible team and those folks need to own up. Many people thought I was sunshine pumping when I said we weren’t that bad. When I use genius I mean the posters on here that believe their opinion is the only one that’s right, not putting you in that category, and call people trolls and dumb. We’re all Frog fans but that doesn’t mean we all have to think the same things.

Rose Bowl

Right now we are in 6th position which means we don’t have to play Wednesday which is really beneficial. As long as we stay tied with WVU and they don’t beat Baylor we’ll finish sixth.