• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Baylol

AroundWorldFrog

not sure what has been the reason, but teams have shot significantly lower against tcu in ft worth than when the frogs have been on the road
the giant Dixon....

images

tcumaniac

That game was a freaking blast. As frustrating as this team has been at times, we sure have had some fun wins in Fort Worth this season. Beating No. 2 Baylor easily tops them all though. Barely have a voice left. Schollmaier Arena was going nuts down the stretch.

Refs did everything they could to give this game to Baylor. Proud of how hard our team fought through the BS and kept their composure. PJ Fuller had himself a day. Loved seeing his heart and hustle on full display. LOVED seeing Desmond finally take over a game. That step back 3 was an absolute thing of beauty.

Worth mentioning we won that game without 2 starters and had to play a walk on at times.

Before the game and during the first half and early second half, the Baylor fans had such a grossly arrogant aura to all of them. Every Baylor fan around me was being such a pompous prick. Watching their cocky grins fade away and the life leave their faces was beautiful to watch.

#BaylorTearsForever

Genbukan

Wow...great game frogs! I sure wasn't expecting it but its mighty sweet to take that #1 seed away from the bears.

And to those of you disagreeing with me over this teams performance/potential - i am EXTREMELY happy to be eating crow! PJ looked like the player we all expected him to be which gives me a lot of hope for next year.

But I am greedy and all this did is wet my appetite.

I want to close this out by beating kansas and zero u!

Eight

That game was a freaking blast. As frustrating as this team has been at times, we sure have had some fun wins in Fort Worth this season. Beating No. 2 Baylor easily tops them all though. Barely have a voice left. Schollmaier Arena was going nuts down the stretch.

Refs did everything they could to give this game to Baylor. Proud of how hard our team fought through the BS and kept their composure. PJ Fuller had himself a day. Loved seeing his heart and hustle on full display. LOVED seeing Desmond finally take over a game. That step back 3 was an absolute thing of beauty.

Worth mentioning we won that game without 2 starters and had to play a walk on at times.

Before the game and during the first half and early second half, the Baylor fans had such a grossly arrogant aura to all of them. Every Baylor fan around me was being such a pompous prick. Watching their [ the old ricardo ]y grins fade away and the life leave their faces was beautiful to watch.

#BaylorTearsForever

please stop complaining about the officials, you seem to have overlooked the call against baylor for the illegal screen when they were trying to come back at the end.

the exact type of call that doesn't get made if the officials truly are protecting baylor, but yet got made at a critical point in the game

Armadillo

please stop complaining about the officials, you seem to have overlooked the call against baylor for the illegal screen when they were trying to come back at the end.

the exact type of call that doesn't get made if the officials truly are protecting baylor, but yet got made at a critical point in the game

He’s just happy for the win. Loosen up.

The refs were pretty bad. I remember TCU going for a loose ball one time, Baylor crashes into us and no call. That just has to be a foul one of the teams...call it on us if you have to, but this is not bumper cars.