• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Baylol

Rose Bowl

I don’t believe what I saw because it’s well known on this board that we suck. “Three” victories over top 25 teams is crazy. I must be dreaming.

I know 95% of the people on here won’t believe me but this team is very capable, certainly not good, and at their best can play anyone tough. The shortcomings are very evident but, at least at home, they haven’t let them keep them from winning. Super win.

Rose Bowl

Wow...great game frogs! I sure wasn't expecting it but its mighty sweet to take that #1 seed away from the bears.

And to those of you disagreeing with me over this teams performance/potential - i am EXTREMELY happy to be eating crow! PJ looked like the player we all expected him to be which gives me a lot of hope for next year.

But I am greedy and all this did is wet my appetite.

I want to close this out by beating kansas and zero u!

Weren’t you one of the hoops geniuses that said we should forfeit the rest of the season because we were trash and embarrassing? Hope you’re hungry.

Just want people to realize that just because we have been disappointing in several games doesn’t mean we don’t have a team capable of winning games.

BABYFACE

NET ranking is in the 90s. If we beat KU in Lawrence and OU at home to get to 9-9 in league play, we can talk about what it would take in KC short of straight up winning the Big 12 tourney.
Disagree 9-9 in conference play gets them into the NCAA’s imo. Winning at least one in Big 12 Tournament helps cement that.

Genbukan

Weren’t you one of the hoops geniuses that said we should forfeit the rest of the season because we were trash and embarrassing? Hope you’re hungry.

Just want people to realize that just because we have been disappointing in several games doesn’t mean we don’t have a team capable of winning games.

Interesting that you use the word genius when referring to me. I admit i am a fan of frog hoops since 1972 but i consider myself more of an experienced fan....not really a genius. But thanks anyway.

As far as getting into a pissing contest with some one with such low self esteem......not worth it. Your amazing and deep down.....your worth it!

Dogfrog

Wow...great game frogs! I sure wasn't expecting it but its mighty sweet to take that #1 seed away from the bears.

And to those of you disagreeing with me over this teams performance/potential - i am EXTREMELY happy to be eating crow! PJ looked like the player we all expected him to be which gives me a lot of hope for next year.

But I am greedy and all this did is wet my appetite.

I want to close this out by beating kansas and zero u!

At least you commented. There are several Dixon haters who I doubt will comment. You know, he makes $3M and he yells at the players.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Interesting that you use the word genius when referring to me. I admit i am a fan of frog hoops since 1972 but i consider myself more of an experienced fan....not really a genius. But thanks anyway.

As far as getting into a pissing contest with some one with such low self esteem......not worth it. Your amazing and deep down.....your worth it!

You're

:)

CountryFrog

I thought we were in big trouble early on when we were shooting 100% from the field, they were shooting 0%, and we only had a 2 point lead. But I was wrong.

MTfrog5

I thought we were in big trouble early on when we were shooting 100% from the field, they were shooting 0%, and we only had a 2 point lead. But I was wrong.
I also thought about that in the second half and knew we had a chance if we got a couple stops. Baylor was like 10-11 from the field and saw the lead cut to 2. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that