• The KillerFrogs

TCU v Nebraska Game Thread

Tom Brown

Ahh yes, "snowflake", insult of choice for those holding a poor position in an argument.

I agree he didn't play great but if you're going to call someone "worthless" at least do so accurately. Amongst the inconsistent play came 12 points and 5 rebounds. Count me among those glad for those 12 points, because I sure didn't want to sweat out a game that close. You can't deny his end-of-first-half run was needed at the time.

Maybe some of these arm chair qb/pg's will post some of their career stats so we can evaluate their relative "worth" otherwise their opinions are worthless.

CountryFrog

I usually think the complaining about tv announcers on here is unfounded but I just watched the game on my DVR and, man, that was some awful and very Nebraska-centric commentary. I've never heard a broadcast team treat a 16 point loss as a heroic performance the way those guys did.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I usually think the complaining about tv announcers on here is unfounded but I just watched the game on my DVR and, man, that was some awful and very Nebraska-centric commentary. I've never heard a broadcast team treat a 16 point loss as a heroic performance the way those guys did.
At one point, one of them said something like "all they (Neb) need is three 3-pointers and a dunk to tie it up." What? How about something like, "TCU with an impressive 11-point lead?"
Dream on, Corn boy.

I agree. They may have been making a case for a coach who could soon be fired.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
This makes beating the pants off them all the better.

froginmn

At one point, one of them said something like "all they (Neb) need is three 3-pointers and a dunk to tie it up." What? How about something like, "TCU with an impressive 11-point lead?"
Dream on, Corn boy.
Yup, it was 13 and they said "four possessions and a free throw. "

I didn't take it as homerism as much as an attempt to keep people watching.

Sorry snowflake - I will work on that

Betting both of those guys would agree with my perspective when they were a combined 1-13 with 4 TO and -10 when in the game or whatever it was exactly with 5 mins left in the first

I was always pretty aware when I was hurting more than helping on the field

But since you don’t like my approach feel free to block me and I will let you know when I start giving a crap about your perspective
Snowflake? Ok tough guy, instead of telling all of us on this board how “worthless” Noi is, why don’t you go tell him to his face? Try that and get back to us how it went, snowflake.