• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. Lipscomb - Game Thread

Moose Stuff

I’m adjusting downward on my expectations. We aren’t nearly as good as I was led to believe. And it’s not something getting Fisher back is gonna fix. This is a decent team, but it’s not a good team.

LVH

Lots of over reaction here

Lipscomb isnt a bad team. Probably a 13 seed come March. Get a grip people. Plenty of time to get things situated for conference play

UNC lost to Santa Clara the year they won the title in 2005.

Pharm Frog

I’m adjusting downward on my expectations. We aren’t nearly as good as I was led to believe. And it’s not something getting Fisher back is gonna fix. This is a decent team, but it’s not a good team.

Top of the bottom half of conference IMO. Might be enough to get an invite based on conf rep

Moose Stuff

Lots of over reaction here

Lipscomb isnt a bad team. Probably a 13 seed come March. Get a grip people. Plenty of time to get things situated for conference play

UNC lost to Santa Clara the year they won the title in 2005.

I’ve seen maybe one overreaction. Everyone else calling it for what it is..... we get worked over by a better team.

neutral observer

TCU v. Lipscomb - 7 pm - FSSW
Fisher and Noi are both expected on the court tonight, but I doubt either start (expect limited minutes). Lipscomb won’t be a pushover. They beat SMU on Saturday in Dallas (though maybe SMU isn’t that great, having also lost at home to Southern Miss).

I am not convinced we are that great either! We need to practice shooting free throws.

TRF51

So we’re gonna go full meltdown mode

This game looked like a bunch of guys who are athletic at the park played against a team who has been playing and practicing together. We absolutely have talent but watching this game you would never have thought they practiced together. I don’t even know if we were running an offense. I don’t mind if we don’t win, I am bothered that we looked so clueless and the obvious lack of preparation and coaching.

TX_Krötenechse

56% from the line game after game is unacceptable. It’s baffling to me that we continue to shoot so incredibly poorly on free throws.

Bane had a bad game. Fisher was a non-entity. Noi needs to get his shot back. Mayen needs more minutes.

This is all fixable.

Pharm Frog

This game looked like a bunch of guys who are athletic at the park played against a team who has been playing and practicing together. We absolutely have talent but watching this game you would never have thought they practiced together. I don’t even know if we were running an offense. I don’t mind if we don’t win, I am bothered that we looked so clueless and the obvious lack of preparation and coaching.

I seriously don’t think we were coached to do what we were doing and not doing. Maybe this will help with being coachable.

4th. down

A lot of new faces but Davis and Lat definitely need more playing time. It's going to take Fisher and Noi up until the first conference game to get rolling.