• The KillerFrogs

TCU v ku GDT

tcumaniac

Hot take:

We’d be competing for a Big 12 Championship if Collins started day 1.

Collins’ mechanics are tremendously better. Actually stands in the pocket and steps into his throws. Appears to be a great game manager. Smart. Calm. Good decision maker. Everything you want in a QB.

Robinson’s turnover issues single handedly lost us the Ohio State and Texas games.

Confidence is ridiculously important for college football success. I honestly think we win the Ohio state game and Texas game with Collins at QB.

Completely different season.

Chongo94

Well, despite only being ahead by 3 points, I don’t care what anyone says, Collins is far and away the better quarterback and the offense seems much more stable and positive when he is in.

Also, I’m done with numerous aspects of this coaching staff even if we win today. From play calls to continued play issues to horrific time management yet again, just done.

Bruce Berry

Hot take:

Collins’ mechanics are tremendously better. Actually stands in the pocket and steps into his throws. Appears to be a great game manager. Smart. Calm. Good decision maker. Everything you want in a QB.

Robinson’s turnover issues single handedly lost us the Ohio State and Texas games.

Confidence is ridiculously important for college football success. I honestly think we maybe win the Ohio state game and Texas game with Collins at QB.

No question. Huge mistake.

Moose Stuff

Hot take:

Confidence is ridiculously important for college football success. I honestly think we win the Ohio state game and Texas game with Collins at QB.

I’ll say this...... if we can get out of Lawrence with a win and some confidence I’m optimistic we can do some damage down the stretch.