• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OU Game Thread (Nov 23, 2019)

nwlafrog

No it would not have tonight regardless since that is what we did on offense

if we could have scored 24 offensive pts by getting the ball again - it would have but we would have had to score on D again for 17 to win it

Cumbie needs to go somewhere else

We should’ve had the opportunity to get another possession down by 4. We absolutely could’ve done something.

flyfishingfrog

There are no participation trophies. If u are proud of TCU for being competitive against OU then there is something is wrong with your expectations. This is a losing 5-6 football team who doesn’t deserve a bowl.
I realize we have to win against WVU to be bowl eligible

but the people who continue to say a 6-6 TCU team doesn’t deserve are bowl are freaking idiots and a beating

bowls were added so 6-6 teams could be invited. College football thinks it positive for schools and players and for at least some fans to watch more football instead of less

get over it - if we win next week we deserve the bowl

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

We should’ve had the opportunity to get another possession down by 4. We absolutely could’ve done something.
Geez - and if we had managed to score to take the lead on that possession, then we would not have only scored 17 and had 200’yds

You get that right?

so again 17 pts and 200 yds wasn’t enough and probably never will be again

need a new OC

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
There are no participation trophies. If u are proud of TCU for being competitive against OU then there is something is wrong with your expectations. This is a losing 5-6 football team who doesn’t deserve a bowl.
I'm proud in a sense that I'm way less depressed than I would have been if it was 42-0. It's something. Don't take it away from me.

nwlafrog

Geez - and if we had managed to score to take the lead on that possession, then we would not have only scored 17 and had 200’yds

You get that right?

so again 17 pts and 200 yds wasn’t enough and probably never will be again

need a new OC

Geez. I think it was pretty obvious where I was going with my reply bud. You made it seem like we never had a chance at the end.

agree. A new OC is needed.

Big Frog II

I'm not happy about losing, but proud they did not give up. I do expect better from our offense. It continues to put us in difficult positions.

Froggish

Niang, McKinney, Bolisomi, and Iwuawagu all graduate this year....I’m not worried about it. We appreciate your service. Outside of Niang I won’t miss seeing a one of them on the field.

Mean Purple

I’m sure there are quite a few of us on here that would chip in for the fine. I wish he would lay into the Big 12 and not hold back.
He'll never do it. But he should. He should also jump on the refs during the game. Coaches who do eventually get the attention of the refs. Those who don't continue to get jobbed.

That was not a first down. At the same time, The fact that we could not get more than 2 offensive TDs is just as big an issue. Cumbie needs to go.