1. The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OU Game Thread (Nov 23, 2019)

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Ryann Zeller, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Kick-off in 30 minutes...

2. CeeDee Lamb was in full uniform and going thru pregame warmups.

3. OU fans agree with my signature...somewhat

[​IMG]

4. Every OU person said he was going to play and that the concussion thing was never the real reason he didn’t play last week.

5. Did they hint as to what it supposedly was?

6. Colts, Chargers, Falcons, and Dolphins have scouts in attendance.

7. Valero Alamo Bowl Scout said that they love TCU. Not going to happen this year but hopefully again in the near future.

8. I expect every bowl rep loves every team with the possible exception of BYU.

Frogcrates and MTfrog5 like this.
  9. He did the same last week (with the 2’s)

10. Frogs #1 in the Big 12 in total defense (328.8 yards per game) while ranking in a tie for second in the nation with five true freshmen who have started on D.

11. I think Baylor is going to pass us there unless we pitch a near perfect game tonight

12. For some reason I'm actually feeling good about tonight's game. I worked all day and it's our one night game so I still get to watch. Go Frogs!

13. She is actually a TCU grad and her daughter is as well.

14. I think that may be the thing that has made me saddest the past couple of years; the recognition of just how damn well Lincoln Riley’s offense would pair with a Gary Patterson defense.

15. WE ARE GOING TO WIN!! I can feel it in my bowels!

the bowels do lie!

Go Frogs!!

16. TV not even talking about TCU. They are just talking about one more game for OU to clinch the title game slot. And a long hill to climb but still a shot at the playoffs. Seems like this will be an almost impossible game for TCU to get a fair shake to win this game.

17. Give it 10

18. Frogs win the toss and will receive the kickoff.

19. No but it was implied there might have been a team violation

20. Lamb playing