• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OK STATE - GAME THREAD

FinanceFrog

Hefley001 said:
Agree. Honestly can't believe the Big12 hasn't gone after Oakman for all his thuggish behavior on the field.
I had this same thought on the ksu game whenever he blatantly punched the RB in the head after he tackled him. The refs missed it and didn't throw a flag. But at what point does the conference step in regardless on whether or not a flag was thrown?

maximilian

FinanceFrog said:
I had this same thought on the ksu game whenever he blatantly punched the RB in the head after he tackled him. The refs missed it and didn't throw a flag. But at what point does the conference step in regardless on whether or not a flag was thrown?

If Baylor drops a game and there aren't playoff implications, then maybe.

Moose Stuff

cdsfrog said:
I get what you're saying, however look at how we played vs Kansas State, SMU, Texas Tech. we are going to have one quarter that is not good, the question is how bad will it be
Maybe, maybe not.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
E. Porter not on the field, any rumors of him playing today are unconfirmed. He could be in the locker room getting taped up, but at this point he's not warming up with the team.

Also, Ty Slanina looks to be coming back for OU (great news).

Big V also not warming up. UPDATE: see below, this bit of info was 10 mins old when I got it and he came out to practice with the 2nd team.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
tcufrogger said:
Download a VPN app to let you get a US ip Address. I have had some great success with Tiger VPN lately.
Great plan. Paid for a months service only to find out afterward it doesn't support iOS. That's all I have with me. Guess I will rely on the updates here.

Moose Stuff

TxFrog1999 said:
E. Porter not on the field, any rumors of him playing today are unconfirmed. He could be in the locker room getting taped up, but at this point he's not warming up with the team.

Also, Ty Slanina looks to be coming back for OU (great news).

Big V also not warming up.
False