• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OK STATE - GAME THREAD

Hefley001

TCURiggs said:

I thought Ogbah was the Left End, which would line up over the RT. Could be wrong about that, though. Noteboom will probably be at LT for Big V.
You've seen him play both that's why it's confusing. About 60/40. He primarily plays front side though.

Moose Stuff

Just looking at some conference only stats....... This OSU defense that is getting a bunch of hype is actually giving up 3 more PPG than we are and we've played essentially the exact same opponents. And while they do create sacks and TOs, their offense is close to offsetting that by allowing somewhat similar totals. They may play their butts off today in front of he home crowd but UT actually has better defensive stats than they do and I'm pretty comfortable with what we did to them.

PhillyFrog

TCUdirtbag said:
MPPQwnP.jpg

Checking in from Stillwater and looks like we need a game thread.

Frogs going full storm trooper today. This year's white jerseys and white pants with the Peach Bowl helmets (solid white with no stripe and a purple chrome face mask).

Those are definitely going to add TV pounds to our guys.

Pierson can show off his booty.

tcumaniac

Okie state fan just walked up to me and said, "[Baylor asshoe]!!! Baylor sucks!!"

I high fived him and said "hell yeah they do!"

Then he looks me in the eye and says, "seriously though. They're nothing but a bunch of rape enablers and everyone single one of them is at least half a fag."

Punter1

Hefley001 said:
You've seen him play both that's why it's confusing. About 60/40. He primarily plays front side though.
I've played, coached and watched football for over 35 years...I've never head of the term "playing frontside" as it relates to preplay alignment.

IF you watched the Rapeylor Game did you see their thugs punching and cheap shotting all over the place and no flags thrown.  They are the dirtiest team glad to see TCU and OSU hate Baylor.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Jefffrog1993 said:
IF you watched the Rapeylor Game did you see their thugs punching and cheap shotting all over the place and no flags thrown.  They are the dirtiest team glad to see TCU and OSU hate Baylor.
Dude, everyone hates Baylor. Literally everyone.

Except Joel Klatt.

cdsfrog

Moose Stuff said:
Just looking at some conference only stats....... This OSU defense that is getting a bunch of hype is actually giving up 3 more PPG than we are and we've played essentially the exact same opponents. And while they do create sacks and TOs, their offense is close to offsetting that by allowing somewhat similar totals. They may play their butts off today in front of he home crowd but UT actually has better defensive stats than they do and I'm pretty comfortable with what we did to them.
I get what you're saying, however look at how we played vs Kansas State, SMU, Texas Tech. we are going to have one quarter that is not good, the question is how bad will it be

Hefley001

Punter1 said:
I've played, coached and watched football for over 35 years...I've never head of the term "playing frontside" as it relates to preplay alignment.
I've played, coached and watched football for 34 years myself. If you've never heard the term "frontside" I suggest you educate yourself a little more. You might be surprised on how much more you might learn.

Hefley001

Jefffrog1993 said:
Agree. Honestly can't believe the Big12 hasn't gone after Oakman for all his thuggish behavior on the field.