• The KillerFrogs

TCU Band at Rose Bowl

asleep003

I'm sorry, but the wisconsin band made me throw up in my mouth. They don't deserve to call themselves musicians.

They are the band equivalent of a football team refusing to use the forward pass because it's not traditonal.

OH Boy ... A lot of denial here ... same band I was watching in the 60s... God Bless the Band homers, remain mediocre if you wish... the kids deserve much better.

asleep003

It is spelled "choreography" not "coreography."

Presume you're another one of the those troll types, that go around corrreccctinnng others Type-os, when you disagree with their take... If you had read all the posts, you would have notice it was spelled correctly in another post... So troll some more for your petty pleasures, God bless you!

I'm not wanting to diss our band because I think they did a good job and showed a ton of spirit every time I saw them in Pasedena. So props!

But I will say that it was very disappointing to me and the frog crowd I was sitting with to have them play Deep in the Heart of Texas past our section and a lot of the cameras at the front portion of the parade. Especially after the badgers beside us were able to scream their fight song as they came by.

Obviously they weren't going to play the fight song for the entire parade, it just didn't lend itself to crowd participation to show support and excitement. Everyone tried to clap along but that doesn't get ya very far.

And don't be idiotic enough to put down the badger band just to pump ourselves up. They are obviously a very talented and disciplined group with tons of energy.

Again, the TCU band was the most focused I've seen them lately, and I loved when they turned around to play towards the crowd at the end of the game. I didn't want to leave! :)