• The KillerFrogs

Spring football

TooColdU

My prediction is Seals being our starter game 1.
mother of god danger GIF

We'd be screwed if this happens..

FrogCop19

On a side note, I hung out with Max Duggan's roommate last night at a middle school track meet. It's one of his O-linemen from the championship team, and he's getting married this summer. Max will be one of his groomsmen, and he listed a bunch of other guys that were going to be there. It was really great getting to hear some inside stories about that year, pretty much confirming what an incredible group of young men that team was.

On a side note, I hung out with Max Duggan's roommate last night at a middle school track meet. It's one of his O-linemen from the championship team, and he's getting married this summer. Max will be one of his groomsmen, and he listed a bunch of other guys that were going to be there. It was really great getting to hear some inside stories about that year, pretty much confirming what an incredible group of young men that team was.
A great season but not a championship; I don’t know if some people forget that or choose to ignore reality. The Frogs won a good bowl game, that’s it. There is no championship trophy or title in the recorded history of 2022.

At the time, most here said the Big XII Championship didn’t matter - it was all about the playoff - but we know how that ended, yikes.

Does the Big XII Championship matter now? It certainly mattered to Duggan - we saw how heartbroken he was after the Big XII Kansas State loss but not so much after the Georgia loss.

Last edited: