• The KillerFrogs

Spring football

Limey Frog

A great season but not a championship; I don’t know if some people forget that or choose to ignore reality. The Frogs won a good bowl game, that’s it. There is no championship trophy or title in the recorded history of 2022.

At the time, most here said the Big XII Championship didn’t matter - it was all about the playoff - but we know how that ended, yikes.

Does the Big XII Championship matter now? It certainly mattered to Duggan - we saw how heartbroken he was after the Big XII Kansas State loss but not so much after the Georgia loss.
*Big XII regular season championship.

FrogCop19

A great season but not a championship; I don’t know if some people forget that or choose to ignore reality. The Frogs won a good bowl game, that’s it. There is no championship trophy or title in the recorded history of 2022.

At the time, most here said the Big XII Championship didn’t matter - it was all about the playoff - but we know how that ended, yikes.

Does the Big XII Championship matter now? It certainly mattered to Duggan - we saw how heartbroken he was after the Big XII Kansas State loss but not so much after the Georgia loss.
Allow me to clarify that he's the one that referred to it as "the championship team," so maybe he's the one ignoring reality? I mean, it's not ignoring reality that we made it to the championship game, right? I'm pretty sure we made it there, we beat Meatchicken, right? We went undefeated in the regular season before we lost in the BIGXII championship to KState, only to be told we were still in the playoffs, right? Now, we got our butts kicked, I'll freely admit that, but we were still in the championship game, right? I'm sure I'm remembering it correctly. I'm not forgetting anything, am I?

I'm just a bit confused that I talked about meeting and hanging out with a former Frog player from one of the greatest teams, talking about a great time in Frog football history, and THAT'S what you took away from the post? That's just weird, dude. I'll be sure to be clearer to avoid any confusion or pedantic responses in the future.

:D

Allow me to clarify that he's the one that referred to it as "the championship team," so maybe he's the one ignoring reality? I mean, it's not ignoring reality that we made it to the championship game, right? I'm pretty sure we made it there, we beat Meatchicken, right? We went undefeated in the regular season before we lost in the BIGXII championship to KState, only to be told we were still in the playoffs, right? Now, we got our butts kicked, I'll freely admit that, but we were still in the championship game, right? I'm sure I'm remembering it correctly. I'm not forgetting anything, am I?

I'm just a bit confused that I talked about meeting and hanging out with a former Frog player from one of the greatest teams, talking about a great time in Frog football history, and THAT'S what you took away from the post? That's just weird, dude. I'll be sure to be clearer to avoid any confusion or pedantic responses in the future.

:D
I accept your criticism and apologize for nitpicking as I too hate when people pick at something meaningless to, and distracting from, the point or story being conveyed - it irks me and makes it no fun. People often do that and I don’t like having just been guilty of it.

You make a good point that I hope all take as constructive for better conversation here.

Last edited:

FrogCop19

I accept your criticism and apologize for nitpicking as I too hate when people pick at something meaningless to, and distracting from, the point or story being conveyed - it irks me and makes it no fun. People often do that and I don’t like having just been guilty of it.

You make a good point that I hope all take as constructive for better conversation here.
Wait...did...did we just have an adult interaction online? I didn't think that was possible in this day and age! It was the smiley face at the end, wasn't it?

But seriously, I appreciate that. As soon as I hit post I was like, "Was that too snarky and over-reactive?" Have a great three-day weekend, if you are in a profession that allows it!

Chongo94

Screens and jet sweeps…
puke GIF
Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division
gag throw up GIF
Disgusted Season 5 GIF

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

Losing a game the way we lost the Big 12 Championship is tough because of all the what ifs that happened. Getting curbstomped and losing like we did in the National title game is easier to accept because we were completely out gunned and over matched. There was nothing we could have done differently to beat Georgia. We should have beat K-State.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

So…..no cuffs please, FrogCop.

Latest posts