• The KillerFrogs

South Texas Frogs!

JugbandFrog

I jog to my gym most mornings and today I wore my Crush Baylor shirt and while at the gym I noticed a guy with a Longwhorn shirt on looking away every time I looked at him. Of course I didn't do us any favors with the wimpy weights I had on the bench press.

Anyhoo, I was walking back to my house when out of nowhere this truck starts honking. I stop, scared out of my mind, and this truck, with a white TCU arched sticker on the back, zooms by and out of the lowered window is the Frog hand. Sweet! It is an awesome feeling.

I have also noticed a lot of TCU gear down here as of late. The Nike Outlet had some hats, and I have seen at least on person wear TCU stuff at least 5 of the last 7 days. I always give out a nice little "Go Frogs" and they respond with a "Go Frogs" back. I bet RicksterH loves having more and more Frogs down here.

namollec

One can expect South Texas favorable response to the Frog hand sign.

But here in Minnesota? Three signs on the highway in the past two weeks. Truck has TCU posted prominently.

BTW - every Wisconsin license plates gets a signal whether they're looking or not.

JugbandFrog

One can expect South Texas favorable response to the Frog hand sign.

But here in Minnesota? Three signs on the highway in the past two weeks. Truck has TCU posted prominently.

BTW - every Wisconsin license plates gets a signal whether they're looking or not.
Haha. Oh Wisconsin.

ricksterh

I ran the scholarship program for the Harlingen Elks last scool year. The students are getting ready to head to their college in a week or two and this week we got the students info so we could get the money to their school for them. Yesterday when I went by to check on who had signed up I found out that one of the girls from LaFeria is going to TCU. I called and congratulated her on her choice and told her she will have a great time there. So jugbandxmas we got one more in the fold! :biggrin:

docaj

Went in for a physical yesterday against my own will (wife made me do it) and found out my nurse practioner got their DNP from TCU. So I felt pretty safe after that. Think we chatted more about TCU than my health.

tcujsauce

Hiked Mt. Audubon today near Ward, CO, and wore my practice shirt from '04. Had a few people pass us on our way down from the peak and say "Hey, Go Frogs!". Stopped and talked for a bit... Said they saw two different couples in Boulder sporting TCU gear.

We are everywhere!

JugbandFrog

I ran the scholarship program for the Harlingen Elks last scool year. The students are getting ready to head to their college in a week or two and this week we got the students info so we could get the money to their school for them. Yesterday when I went by to check on who had signed up I found out that one of the girls from LaFeria is going to TCU. I called and congratulated her on her choice and told her she will have a great time there. So jugbandxmas we got one more in the fold! :biggrin:
Hey RicksterH, you should ask the family if they ever want to drive up with me I could always use the company, plus, I have the extra tickets to the game, so they could come with me or use mine when I don't make it out.