2 of the top 7 RB's in the state
3 of the top 7 CB's in the state
3 of the top 5 OLB's in the state
No 7 S in the state
No 4 TE in the state
No 2 C in the state
No 12 OT in the state

Good class

Nice rundown and puts things in better perspective on what TCU hauled in not to mention the transfer guys that sat out a year. I think GP and staff did very well! Not understanding the subpar talk on this thread. Reflect back on all of the star TCU players in the last 12 years that were not 4 or 5 star recruits. Many of them have gone on to play in the NFL.

tetonfrog

What is the status of the guys who whiffed academically, particularly the OL? Add in the transfers and the recruiting class and we look a lot tougher next year. Seems the question marks are still the OL and LB. Can't wait for spring ball and year 2 in the Big 12.

It's going to be a lot of fun!

CountryFrog

For the whiners in this thread, the Big 12 as a whole is getting absolutely donkey kicked in the nuts in recruiting. When it comes to national top 150/300 we are ranked 5th as follows:

ESPN 150 commitments by conference

1. SEC: 48
2. Big Ten: 24
3. Pac-12: 18
4. ACC: 16
5. Independents: 9
6. Big 12: 9
7. Big East: 2

ESPN 300 commitments by conference

1. SEC: 94
2. Big Ten: 44
3. Pac-12: 40
4. ACC: 30
5. Big 12: 26
6. Independents: 12
7. Big East: 7
Worth noting that the Big 12 has fewer schools than any of the other power conferences. I realize that only makes up a little bit of the discrepancy but as I said, worth noting.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
thanks to Feisty and a few others for all the recruiting skinny over the last months......

Appreciate the acknowledgement, it is a lot of work but fun and glad it seems to be followed by so many. Had over 23,000 views on this thread in just today. Many thanks to Scott & Wes for providing this forum for so many to enjoy at no charge.

Think we kept pace with the big boys which is the TCU way.

What a frickin game tonight!!!!!