• The KillerFrogs

Screenshot of the overturned TD in OT

Mean Purple

You aren’t taking momentum into account.

And we only needed the conversion for the win. We still had another OT if we missed.
They should not have overturned it. It was garbage. A bu guy I know is shocked by it, but will take it none the less.

Good Job, Big 12. When their rapey darling gets clobbered and they miss the playoff, I'll be laughing my tail off.

Mean Purple

Look everyone is right here in a way. Yes, it should have been a td. Yes, Patterson should have called timeouts and tried to get in Scoring position at the end of regulation. Yes, Cumbie continues to call the oddest ship. (if it was not for Max making moves, we lost in 1st OT.)

But the ref overturning the call is a sep. issue from coaching. And it had a major impact on the result of the game. In fact, it reversed its course at that point in time. We scored.

As for coaching and calls, watched Alabama power in to near the goal with a power I formation. Imagine that, have a lead back knock off the line and backer and getting a guy forward. Wish we could see common sense like that.

Moose Stuff

You’re just a beating and it gets old. You absolutely have to have the last word in every single post, I just got tired of it.

Your little man complex exudes through your online persona.

That’s what someone who lost the debate would say. If you don’t like my on line persona then don’t post something that’s wrong.

CountryFrog

I don't think it matters.

We had first and goal from inside the 5 yard line and even got an extra first down with the penalty and still could not get in.
It can be both things. When you score a TD and the officials take it away then that's a terrible job by them. It's the officials job to get this stuff right and screwing crap up this bad on replay is inexcusable.

When we have 1st and Goal at the 3 that turns into 4th and Goal at the 13 then that's a terrible job by us.

netty2424

That’s what someone who lost the debate would say. If you don’t like my on line persona then don’t post something that’s wrong.
Ok, let’s take it back. You posted about MD’s foot on the line.

I agreed with your post. Agreed.

Didn’t “debate” it as you stated we were in some type of debate. Knowing they couldn’t punch it in from the 2, I wasn’t confident in them being able to do it if they would’ve called MD’s run a TD. It wasn’t saying your post was wrong, yet somehow you took that to be the case I guess because you just couldn’t understand, as you often do, how it related to your post.

Then you started said “debate.”

Again, if you feel like I lost some debate, and that gets your rocks off, go for it man. You win. Congrats on your forum win today. Saturday success.

Moose Stuff

That was not the foot they called him out of bounds on. His foot is on the 6 yard line in that pic and they called him out at the 3 1/2 yard line which was on his next step. I think he probably stepped out on one of the steps but there sure wasn't conclusive evidence that he did and since he was called inbounds by an official staring at and focused on his feet right on the sideline and maybe 3 yards away, i'm not sure how they could overturn that one.

That’s absolutely at the 3 1/2. I took the photo with my phone off of my TV.

Moose Stuff

Ok, let’s take it back. You posted about MD’s foot on the line.

I agreed with your post. Agreed.

Didn’t “debate” it as you stated we were in some type of debate. Knowing they couldn’t punch it in from the 2, I wasn’t confident in them being able to do it if they would’ve called MD’s run a TD. It wasn’t saying your post was wrong, yet somehow you took that to be the case I guess because you just couldn’t understand, as you often do, how it related to your post.

Then you started said “debate.”

Again, if you feel like I lost some debate, and that gets your rocks off, go for it man. You win. Congrats on your forum win today. Saturday success.

If in your original post you used the words “I wasn’t confident” I might not have responded. That wasn’t the word you used. Either way none of that changes the fact that that call cost us a great chance to win the game.