• The KillerFrogs

Screenshot of the overturned TD in OT

mc1502

Using this metric Baylor didn't deserve to win either. Since neither of us deserved to win I suppose this issue becomes relevant again.
I agree with you in one regard, Baylor didnt deserve to win either. It took a total failure on our part, and a career long field goal from their kicker just get them to OT.

They may very well be the worse 8/0 team ever.

Wexahu

They may very well be the worse 8/0 team ever.

I don't disagree, but I also think they are going to give OU a way better game than most people expect. I've watched BU quite a bit this year and one thing they have a knack for is making a play when it absolutely has to be made (kind of the opposite of our team this year). They will not die easily, OU is going to have to come to play for four quarters.

MTfrog5

I don't disagree, but I also think they are going to give OU a way better game than most people expect. I've watched BU quite a bit this year and one thing they have a knack for is making a play when it absolutely has to be made (kind of the opposite of our team this year). They will not die easily, OU is going to have to come to play for four quarters.
I just think Baylor lack of offense will be the difference. OU DL okayed terrible last week, but I think they will destroy Baylor OU this week. Baylor defense might keep them in it but I just don’t see them scoring with OU

Wexahu

I just think Baylor lack of offense will be the difference. OU DL okayed terrible last week, but I think they will destroy Baylor OU this week. Baylor defense might keep them in it but I just don’t see them scoring with OU

I think it's the opposite actually. I think BU's offense will score relatively easily. I imagine it'll be a high scoring game and by the 4th quarter neither defense will be making many stops.

Eight

ou defense has given up almost 90 points in their last two games and the 48 points kansas state was significantly more that the game average ou's defense gives up and ksu's offense has scored.

some big cracks have shown up in the ou defense and hurts has struggled as well the past few games with turnovers. i wouldn't discount baylor making this close or even pulling this game out because i am not sure ou is what people thought they were earlier in the year

MagicFrog

You don’t think incorrectly taking the game tying (and potentially winning) TD off the board in overtime matters??? Yeah I can’t help you dude.

Exactly, taking it off the board is the problem. They aren't supposed to reverse a call unless there is indisputable evidence which is why very few reviews are overturned.

Rapelor should be 7-2 if not worse right now. They lost their game against Tech but the ref took away a RU fumble (which the conference admitted was wrong, grudgingly) and they took our winning TD off the board.

I get that the Big 12 is hard up for having a team in the playoffs, but cheating other conference teams to get there just sucks. And it especially sucks that it's benefiting the most disgusting athletic department in the country. 50+ rapes and RU has basically gotten off scot free, now they have an undefeated record due to obvious cheating.

They are the poster children of how having ZERO ethics pays off.

MagicFrog

I don't think an undefeated P5 team should be left out for a 1-loss team, that's right.

Maybe not, but an "undefeated" team that really lost two games but had refs change the outcome of those losses shouldn't make it in over a legitimate 1-loss team. I'd love to see an "undefeated" RU end up in the freaking Alamo Bowl.

Latest posts