1. The KillerFrogs

Screenshot of the overturned TD in OT

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Nov 9, 2019 at 4:46 PM.

1. Keeping in mind this was ruled DEFINITIVELY out of bounds and overturned the call on the field. There is literally nothing definitive about this photo except that it’s a foot. SMH.......

Attached Files:

2. I don't think it matters.

We had first and goal from inside the 5 yard line and even got an extra first down with the penalty and still could not get in.

mc1502, TooColdU, Purp and 15 others like this.
  3. Except that we did get in and they reversed it

4. Game of inches. I'm pretty sure he stepped out, but whether you think it's probable or "indisputable" probably depends on the color you wore today.

Tigerjag and jake102 like this.
  5. You don’t think incorrectly taking the game tying (and potentially winning) TD off the board in overtime matters??? Yeah I can’t help you dude.

6. While I agree, converting two points afterwards would have been an insurmountable task. We proved that when we couldn’t get in from the 2 yard line with a RB that’s 6’3” 240lbs.

Frog Wild likes this.
  7. Still an absolute baller move by Max. Most QBs would have stepped out around the 13, he fought for every inch and put us in a much better position.

8. No it doesn’t.

fanatical frog and CountryFrog like this.
  9. Everyone here at the westgate thinks we got screwed

10. Not sure how you or anyone else can be sure. That’s why it shouldn’t have been overturned in the first place.

11. And there’s the problem..... “pretty sure” doesn’t overturn the play.

12. The fact that we couldn’t get a TD from 3.5 yards out with 5 or 6 downs bothers me more than a poor reffing call

13. Has literally nothing to do with the issue at hand. Worst case scenario there is a 4th OT, not a loss.

14. I've had half a dozen people randomly come up to me saying we got jobbed

15. If I had to bet everything I own on it I’d say a fraction of a millimeter of his foot was probably out. But what I’ve seen sure as hell isn’t indisputable.

I think the refs ignore the indisputable part sometimes and go by what they suspect might be right.

16. I guess we know which color the replay official and conference brass was wearing

17. I get it. But two wins it. We didn’t have the line for it.

The TCU Football Jerk likes this.
  18. Been that way since Year 2 of replay

19. Ref was looking at it 5 yards from the play. I’ll go with what he saw

20. Seems like Max got a lot of yardage on the non-scoring scoring play. We act like we have an inept offense 100% of the time but that ineptitude did outgain BU

4 Oaks Frog and Moose Stuff like this.