• The KillerFrogs

Sci Martin will not sign with a school today. He's postponing his commitment to weigh his options.

tcudoc

Wag the Frog said:
Same actor.
257a869918_what_what_what_what_.jpg

FrogSwagSurfin

Peacefrog said:
Sarcasm George. Sarcasm.
Btw have you ever seen his ex-wife on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Pretty hot for a woman in her 40s. Not that I watch the show but while passing by my wife she was watching it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Btw have you ever seen his ex-wife on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Pretty hot for a woman in her 40s. Not that I watch the show but while passing by my wife she was watching it.
Nope. Never seen it or even heard of it. Pretty sure I don't care to. Sounds like another sign post on the highway to idiocracy.

PO Frog

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Guy from my law school class was banging her.

Edit: oh, and definitely WB. The housewife, not Dimitrius.

Paint It Purple

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
On your advice, I checked this out. Pre-work I agree. Post work, the big lips thing; I just don't get.

maximilian

RollToad said:
And his brother Sideshow Mel who was voiced by David Hyde Pierce, aka Frasier's brother.

No, that's Dan Castellanetta, same voice of Homer, Barney, Krusty, etc.

You're thinking of Cecil, Bob's brother, who wanted to be Krusty's sidekick (I watch way too much Simpsons).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDue8GTuqZM