• The KillerFrogs

Sci Martin will not sign with a school today. He's postponing his commitment to weigh his options.

jake102

DaCrief said:
Time for an exception to the tweetin' at 'croots golden rule. Those of you who actually tweet should let him know we want him here. You know....without being dicks about it. Still time to change his mind.  
Never

dkfrog

Everyone repeat after me:

"If Sci decides to sign with TCU, I will be happy, but not mention anything about frog factor."

AND

"If Sci signs with someone else, I will be unhappy but not mention anything about a bag man or lack of frog factor."

Got it?

FrogAbroad

DaCrief said:
Time for an exception to the tweetin' at 'croots golden rule. Those of you who actually tweet should let him know we want him here. You know....without being dicks about it. Still time to change his mind.  

Well, good luck with that...

Tumbleweed

I credit his family for his direction.  Recruiting one of the best high school players is very stressful.   Believe the family wants to have some peace and quiet and place their feet back on the ground.

They will shake their heads negatively on some recruiting stories and treasure the good relationships they have encountered,  At least at this point, the family knows who not to invite back into their home.

Way to go Mom and Dad!   Admire your concern and love for your son.

Rex Andrews

As i said earlier, I was impressed by the way Sci handled his OV to Alabama.  He seemed mature and articulate, a quality that we haven't seen enough of during the recruiting process.  

The last two weeks seemed uncharacteristic for him and I think others are correct in their speculation that there are external forces at work.  I hope we get him, but I suspect he'll do very well wherever he lands.

The LSU Alabama Bidding war is over 500K and going higher by the day.   At this rate the kid and his family might be millionaires if they wait another week.  

Hemingway

Jefffrog1993 said:
The LSU Alabama Bidding war is over 500K and going higher by the day.   At this rate the kid and his family might be millionaires if they wait another week.  

I got $5 on it

frog-hat

Jefffrog1993 said:

So if he ends up signing with TCU what does that mean we paid ??