• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcumaniac

He was asked what the first steps to move forward are and he says getting familiar with the roster is a huge priority, but then starts to say he's been looking into and getting familiar with the roster it for a while... and you can tell he hesitates to admit that.

HFrog12

It sucks, but it's somewhat interesting.

He basically says he's spent pretty much his entire career at private schools, and has always wanted to see what he could do at a public school... and that A&M was attractive because it's only 3 hours away from TCU where his kids go to school.

I haven't made it more than 5 minutes in, but he talks about how weird it was to walk into the stadium as an Aggie after years of walking into the stadium ready to kick their ass.

I gave it a whirl. Not terrible. Always going to be cringy when watching this type of interview. All I can say is I would hate to have to wear that maroon tie everywhere.

flyfishingfrog

I could always putt better left handed but that still isn’t saying much. Never sure why that was. I remember when it started though...the realization that ANYTHING had to be better than what I was doing right handed.
Almost every right should learn to putt left hand low if you ask me - eliminates a lot of the issues if you can get the distance feel down - especially if you don’t have time to work on your short game much

Pharm Frog

He was asked what the first steps to move forward are and he says getting familiar with the roster is a huge priority, but then starts to say he's been looking into and getting familiar with the roster it for a while... and you can tell he hesitates to admit that.

So now it’s not enough to provide the link to misery. You have to transcribe it?!? You really suck.

tcumaniac

So you invite others to misery? You’re not a good man.
Watching the press conference... Schloss started to get choked up expressing his appreciation for TCU... talked about TCU for a little bit, but then ended by saying to the new goal is to beat the horned frogs.

flyfishingfrog

Is that the supposed issue with Saarloos? He spends too much time on the golf course? LB 2.0 lol
No but he likes to to play and is good but isn’t obsessed

lots of major league pitchers are good golfers since they have lots of time on their hands

But ADJD used to play a lot of golf so I can’t imagine he would hold that against anyone - not sure if he still plays as much but he plays for sure

Moose Stuff

I do like that he mentioned that both his kids continue at TCU. I'm going to take that as Aggie is a good school, but if you actually want to learn something go to TCU.

If you’ve ever watched Jackson at a TCU game you knew there was zero chance he was gonna go to A&M.

MTfrog5

Childress players are pissed especially how he mentioned previous coaches by name and Rob as the previous staff. They’ve also noticed how only a couple TCU players came out with positive messages about him after he took the job.

Longhorn from Aledo

Watching the press conference... Schloss started to get choked up expressing his appreciation for TCU... talked about TCU for a little bit, but then ended by saying to the new goal is to beat the horned frogs.

Last time I checked they quit the B12. The aggys aren't going to regionals anytime soon.

Moose Stuff

Childress players are pissed especially how he mentioned previous coaches by name and Rob as the previous staff. They’ve also noticed how only a couple TCU players came out with positive messages about him after he took the job.

Why would mentioning Rob by name piss them off? Or are you saying he DIDN’T mention Rob by name. I can’t tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.