• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose Stuff

They started whooping and blowing bubbles. Literally. They were blowing bubbles inside the press conference.

The bubbles are so scheissing stupid. Textbook Aggie idiocy. Full grown man right in front of me this spring blew bubbles everywhere and the wind blew them right in my face. He thought it was funny. We came to very quick understanding that he was gonna blow his bubbles somewhere else the next time.

tcumaniac

You gotta have better things to do. Wouldn’t have watched that to save my life. Already unfollowed on Twitter too.
I'm a glutton for punishment. Guess you could say I'm the kind of twisted darner that would obsessively social media stalk an ex girlfriend that dumped me... even if it just made me more sad.

Last edited:

tcumaniac

If you’ve ever watched Jackson at a TCU game you knew there was zero chance he was gonna go to A&M.
Schloss said during the conference "I'm going to go ahead and make it public that while my two children, Jackson and Kati, go to TCU, they were 100% supportive of this decision.

CountryFrog

The bubbles are so scheissing stupid. Textbook Aggie idiocy. Full grown man right in front of me this spring blew bubbles everywhere and the wind blew them right in my face. He thought it was funny. We came to very quick understanding that he was gonna blow his bubbles somewhere else the next time.
Yea I remember that and have been meaning to apologize for a while now but truth is you scared the [ Finebaum ] out of me and I haven't been sure how to bring it up.

Also, be careful calling me a full grown "man." Assumptions like that are dangerous, man.

CountryFrog

Schloss said during the conference "I'm going to go ahead and make it public that while my two children, Jackson and Kati, go to TCU, they were 100% supportive of this decision.
Sounds like some really hard hitting questions from the media down there that he's having to answer.

HFrog12

His crew are pretty entertaining- love their energy and their heckling

I love the energy they brought but did think it was kind of weird that the coach's son was the biggest heckler in the crowd. Sat behind him at Minute Maid this year with my 4yo and had to move. No cursing or anything just a little much for me. But the team support from their camp was not lacking - that I appreciate.

Last edited:

westtexfrog

In 2010 I was sitting next to Schloss' family in Omaha when Jackson found out he couldn't be bat boy, I felt so sorry for him.

NewFrogFan

I just want to say thanks to tcu baseball for giving me the freedom to work from home. I made 6735 last month thanks to their forex trades and you can earn that too click here

I actually did much better than that myself in my ongoing prep for official retirement which begins July 1st. My money manager showed me how to just stick my toe in the options market doing the wheel
Translation…. Dad’s money spends the same no matter where it comes from.

Assuming they were on a waiver for tuition, now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.