• The KillerFrogs

Schadenfreude Weekend -- Championship Week Games Open Thread (w/ CFB & TCU Athletics TV Schedule)

Moose Stuff

LVH said:
That Michigan State running back is a horse. We struggled so much this year in short yardage running situations and gaining yards after contact. He is what I wish TJ was.
He even had the presence of mind to double pump the reach to avoid being hit and fumbling.

Volare

Moose Stuff said:
He even had the presence of mind to double pump the reach to avoid being hit and fumbling.

Not mention missing the Iowa guy screaming in from the left trying to force the fumble. Can't believe that guy whiffed.

The 400 Frogs

UNC wasn't remotely offsides. So wrong. Tar Heels just got totally screwed.

I wonder if Herbie/Chris know the fix is in, or do they just do a great job of acting like it's not?...

LVH

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
So UNC isn't terrible and Iowa barely lost. No top 10 for TCU this year.

We will pass UNC just because they have 0 wins vs. ranked teams

But Iowa we were never going to pass

Moose Stuff

Volare said:

Not mention missing the Iowa guy screaming in from the left trying to force the fumble. Can't believe that guy whiffed.
That's what I'm saying, he pumped faked that guy and then reached over. A bunch of guys get hit and fumble that ball I think.

Pharm Frog

How could the committee put Bama over Clemson? No loss v one loss. Win today v # 10 v win today v #19 or whatever Florida was. Should be no change at all there. Clemson v MSU and Bama v OU.