• The KillerFrogs

Schadenfreude Weekend -- Championship Week Games Open Thread (w/ CFB & TCU Athletics TV Schedule)

TCUdirtbag

Championship Week Games Open Thread (w/ CFB & TCU Athletics TV Schedule)
Full CFB Week 14 Schedule | Full MBB Week 4 Schedule
Schedule is an image and can be saved to your phone/computer

(all games on Saturday unless noted otherwise)

cFBhwBL.png

*Check local listings

TCUdirtbag

Bump.  TCU WBB @ Butler on FS2 at 6pm CT.  Bulldogs are 3-2, but are coming off 2 consecutive road Ws over Clemson and UCF.  Frogs haven't been as sharp since the heartbreaking last-minute loss @ A&M after leading most of the game.  

LurkerFrog

Bumping this. I was wondering if whoever was lining out some of our NY6 bowl chances in the other thread could maybe post it in here so those of us (me) who are slow at figuring these things out could have a better idea of who to root for Saturday.

jake102

Baylor is our best win. Our biggest edge over FSU is our win over Baylor (you could also argue it's that we didn't lose to a 3-9 team). Need Baylor to look like world beaters

LurkerFrog

Jake102 said:
Baylor is our best win. Our biggest edge over FSU is our win over Baylor (you could also argue it's that we didn't lose to a 3-9 team). Need Baylor to look like world beaters
Yeah, as much it pains me to root for them, our best wins have to continue to look impressive.

USNFROG

You couldn't get people to agree with you on the "Go Longhorns?" thread so you came over here to try out that argument again?  Baylor beating UT tomorrow only helps Baylor. 

cousinjoker

Cheer for Clemson and Iowa (or Michigan State) to win blowouts. Cheer for USC to blow out Stanford because it makes Notre Dame look bad.

OmniscienceFrog

Go Frogs! said:
Cheer for Clemson and Iowa (or Michigan State) to win blowouts. Cheer for USC to blow out Stanford because it makes Notre Dame look bad.
Well, USC already lost to Stanford and Noater Dame by the exact same score, so how will it make Noater Dame look bad? 

Latest posts