• The KillerFrogs

REGIONAL FINAL: Frogs v. Wolfpack --- Monday Night Game Thread (7 pm)

Ron Swanson

ftwfrog said:
Is it 7pm yet??
patient_bear-7.jpg

MTfrog5

swimmerbabe11 said:
Did Preston go to Colleyville?
I went to highschool with that chick's sister.

Johnny Piedemonte's facebook makes him seem like a sweet boy. 
Yeah Preston did. He didn't need his last name to get where he's at like the older brother did. Preston was always known as someone with the tools to be a really good player.

TCURiggs

MTfrog5 said:
Yeah Preston did. He didn't need his last name to get where he's at like the older brother did. Preston was always known as someone with the tools to be a really good player.

He's got an extra tool as a Head Coach!

Tom-Brady-needs-a-high-five.gif

Frog-in-law1995

ftwfrog said:
Preston's papa was cool enough to do an interview with Scott & Wes for KFC, let's lay off him and target the small Oompa Loompa man in their dugout.
Preston's (and Nolan Brown's) HS coach sat next to us Saturday night. Said he's heard that Boat his whole life and was getting pretty irritated with the group behind us for bringing it up every AB.

dkfrog

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Preston's (and Nolan Brown's) HS coach sat next to us Saturday night. Said he's heard that Boat his whole life and was getting pretty irritated with the group behind us for bringing it up every AB.
All the more reason, right?

I mean, I don't feel comfortable doing much more than wooing at these kids, but you recent grads should have at it if it's really getting under his skin...

Raw Frog

Can someone give me a little synopsis of who we have starting on the mound, who we have in the pen ready, and how our closer is rested. I have not been able to watch, and am very disappointed in the Bases Loaded coverage of our boys.
Can't wait until the game.

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!

TCURiggs

Raw Frog said:
Can someone give me a little synopsis of who we have starting on the mound, who we have in the pen ready, and how our closer is rested. I have not been able to watch, and am very disappointed in the Bases Loaded coverage of our boys.
Can't wait until the game.

Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!

Alex Young, who's a stud lefty, is starting for us. He's sitting on an ERA just above 2, and I think he only has 3 losses on the season. I think opponents are batting around .200 against him. Our two best bullpen arms, Teakell and Riley, are well rested. Teakell can go several innings if needed, so hopefully we don't need anymore than those three today.

10 Key Frog

TCURiggs said:

Alex Young, who's a stud lefty, is starting for us. He's sitting on an ERA just above 2, and I think he only has 3 losses on the season. I think opponents are batting around .200 against him. Our two best bullpen arms, Teakell and Riley, are well rested. Teakell can go several innings if needed, so hopefully we don't need anymore than those three today.
Really outside of Howard, Guillory, Alexander, and maybe Morrison and Traver, everyone else is available.

Traver only one two day rest so likely as fireman if that even. In majors today would be a bullpen workout day for him (not sure when those fall in college).

Road Trip Frog said:
Since you are all "knowledgeable" baseball fans I know I don't need to tell you, but here it goes anyways. Nobody changes anything from last night. Same shirt, same hat, same socks, same belt, same underwear...all the way through. Sit in the same seats. Eat the same food. Say the same rude things to the NCST fans that we were all apparently saying. Boo their oompa loompa coach. Scream balk at their pitcher. Woo birds need to come out.

I know a guy that missed the game because it was his anniversary...well he needs to convince his wife that they need to get back in the saddle for the sake of the game tonight. I know we all believe (and rightly so) in baseball Gods and it is time to appease them.
Preach! Im ditching work early to make first pitch (4:00 west coast time). be sitting on the same couch wearing the same hat etc.....

tcujsauce

Final game, we're the home team defending our house, those darners are darning darned.

Gif-12.gif

(Pretty sure that gif is from Game of Thrones, never seen it so I don't know if they actually go kill them or what but I thought it was appropriate for this context)

Raddman on Steriods

Frog-in-law1995 said:

Perhaps a more subtle approach might be to just point at him during every one of his at-bat's....

Hi_j0159-600x435.jpg