• The KillerFrogs

REGIONAL FINAL: Frogs v. Wolfpack --- Monday Night Game Thread (7 pm)

TCUdirtbag

logo.png
 ​
Fort Worth Regional Final
Winner Advances to Super Regional vs. Texas A&M or California. Loser eliminated from the NCAA Tournament.

tcu-lg.png
   vs.  
ncstate.gif
First Pitch --- 7:05 pm CT
 ​
*(1) TCU (#7) (46–12, 30–3 Home, 8–6 vs. RPI Top 50)​
(2) NC State (36–22, 9–13 Away, 12–16 vs. RPI Top 50)​
*TCU will be the Designated Home Team
 ​
Watch / Listen / Follow
 ​
Live Video:  ESPN3 / WatchESPN
Live Audio:  FrogVision (free) KTCU (free)
Live Stats:  GameTracker | StatBroadcast
 ​
Projected Starting Pitchers
 ​
TCU:  Jr. LHP Alex Young
9–2, 2.05 ERA​
79.0 IP, 61 H, 25 R, 18 ER, 19 BB, 77 SO, .210 b/avg​
 ​
NC State:  RS So. RHP Johnny Piedmonte
1–2, 3.33 ERA​
46.0 IP, 45 H, 23 R, 17 ER, 13 BB, 35 SO, .251 b/avg​
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItEvY41A2T4&feature=youtu.be​

Pharm Frog

Is there anyone else a little uneasy about Teakell's availability and possible effectiveness tonight since we've only seen him for 1.2 innings since May 9th?  (and it wasn't exactly an inspiring 1.2 innings).  I know we sat him for the OU series for rest but I just wonder if there's possibly a little more to the story.  I do expect a bounce-back game for AY tonight but kinda feeling odd about TT's availability.

Bob

Johnny Piedemont RHP - 6'8" 242 lbs.  What is the forecasted cloud cover?  And if you get hit by a pitch, rule #1 is do not charge the mound ala Robin Ventura
nolanventurafight_crop_north.jpg

GlendarrochFrog

Since you are all "knowledgeable" baseball fans I know I don't need to tell you, but here it goes anyways. Nobody changes anything from last night. Same shirt, same hat, same socks, same belt, same underwear...all the way through. Sit in the same seats. Eat the same food. Say the same rude things to the NCST fans that we were all apparently saying. Boo their oompa loompa coach. Scream balk at their pitcher. Woo birds need to come out.

I know a guy that missed the game because it was his anniversary...well he needs to convince his wife that they need to get back in the saddle for the sake of the game tonight. I know we all believe (and rightly so) in baseball Gods and it is time to appease them.

tcumaniac

Logan Ratledge SS
o Dating Mikayla Sweeney
o Sisters name is Maddie Ratledge (went to Mississippi state)

Andrew Knizner c/1b
o Engineering major

Preston Palmeiro 1b/lf
o Dad does steroids
o Doesnt have a girlfriend
o High school girlfriend was Valerie Gunchick

Bubby Riley rf
o Hot sister: Paige Riley goes to Alabama

Chance Shepard dh/c
o Mom's name is Candance
o Dating Morgan Thomas. Bleh
385954_10151323392828990_2069664889_n.jpg

TCURiggs

MR. TCU (tcumaniac) said:
Logan Ratledge SS
o Dating Mikayla Sweeney
o Sisters name is Maddie Ratledge (went to Mississippi state)

Andrew Knizner c/1b
o Engineering major

Preston Palmeiro 1b/lf
o Dad does steroids
o Doesnt have a girlfriend
o High school girlfriend was Valerie Gunchick

Bubby Riley rf
o Hot sister: Paige Riley goes to Alabama

Chance Shepard dh/c
o Dating Morgan Thomas. Not pretty at all. 3 at best.

yes-rudy1.gif

ftwfrog

Preston's papa was cool enough to do an interview with Scott & Wes for KFC, let's lay off him and target the small Oompa Loompa man in their dugout.

cdsfrog

ftwfrog said:
Preston's papa was cool enough to do an interview with Scott & Wes for KFC, let's lay off him and target the small Oompa Loompa man in their dugout.

Fair enough. He deserves the targeting if you will anyways

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Steaks, taters, and a lucky vintage. In keeping with the "stay with the streak" the steaks are off the same tenderloin (steer), taters from the same bag (and farm somewhere in Idaho), same wineglasses, and same wine.

Respect the streak.

swimmerbabe11

Road Trip Frog said:
Since you are all "knowledgeable" baseball fans I know I don't need to tell you, but here it goes anyways. Nobody changes anything from last night. Same shirt, same hat, same socks, same belt, same underwear...all the way through. Sit in the same seats. Eat the same food. Say the same rude things to the NCST fans that we were all apparently saying. Boo their oompa loompa coach. Scream balk at their pitcher. Woo birds need to come out.

I know a guy that missed the game because it was his anniversary...well he needs to convince his wife that they need to get back in the saddle for the sake of the game tonight. I know we all believe (and rightly so) in baseball Gods and it is time to appease them.

Sigh. I'll be teaching swim lessons in a ladies only class from 7:30 to 8:30. 
Not sure I can be sick in bed again.