• The KillerFrogs

Regarding Turpin

flyfishingfrog

Anyone that has ever met Kelsey or had any involvement with the Patterson Foundation will know 100% that GP didn’t know about the NM assault charges

She would never put up with having a player accused of DV playing on the team

Kelsey lives for three things and has sacrificed any other career aspirations to drive the charity work she leads for public school education, savings dogs and fighting domestic violence

And the fact that they are still together means that it didn’t happen...

Last edited:

The TCU Football Jerk

LisaLT

Well I am glad you feel that way -- should have been caught many months ago. it is after all public record. Only time will tell about this specific incident. We do not know what goes on behind closed doors in the Administration. This year is done -- stick a fork in it as sad as I am in saying it. Hopefully, this will all be resolved without further embarrassment and no more skeletons come rattling out of the closet so we can get on with rebuilding for next year!

Growing up we did not win many games but never had these types of issues. Some of the old guard would not understand.
Are you kidding? Keep in mind we live in a digital world now where everything is out there once it hits the internet. If you think that we had all saints on our teams throughout the 80s, 90s and beyond then that is naive thinking. We just didn’t have Facebook or twitter or google to report such stuff.

We seeing a few trolls here stirring the pot. Nothing to be gained wto argue with stupid.

Well there are a few of us who have grown weary of every time an issue comes up that involves unfavorable publicity to the school and we think it is over -- here comes another. Some tend to forget that this is not a public school and we like to think TCU upholds a higher standard than others, public school or not. This is not the Oakland Raiders who the former departed owner may he RIP was fond of saying "Just Win Baby"!

No one loves the sound of the train horn going off more than I do! One of the best sounds there is! "Fight em Til Hell Freezes Over Then Fight Them On The Ice"!

AroundWorldFrog

Anyone that has ever met Kelsey or had any involvement with the Patterson Foundation will know 100% that GP didn’t know about the NM assault charges

She would never put up with having a player accused of DV playing on the team

Kelsey lives for three things and have sacrificed any other career aspirations to drive the charity work she leads for public school education, savings dogs and fighting domestic violence

And the fact that they are still together means that it didn’t happen...
Good thing she didn't marry Urban Liar.

Ray Finkle

Word is that the university is done with its investigation of Patterson and trusting that he didn’t know all the details of the New Mexico incident. Sometimes you have to take a man’s word. God knows we don’t need another Kavanaugh-style hearing.

In the past, he’s always run a tight ship and doesn’t let players get away with stuff like these incidents. Go ahead and say that it was a really good player so he acted differently. I’ll raise you 2012 Big XII Defensive Freshman of the Year Devonte Fields getting dismissed for assaulting an ex-girlfriend and then you’ll shut up.

Moose Stuff

Word is that the university is done with its investigation of Patterson and trusting that he didn’t know all the details of the New Mexico incident. Sometimes you have to take a man’s word. God knows we don’t need another Kavanaugh-style hearing.

In the past, he’s always run a tight ship and doesn’t let players get away with stuff like these incidents. Go ahead and say that it was a really good player so he acted differently. I’ll raise you 2012 Big XII Defensive Freshman of the Year Devonte Fields getting dismissed for assaulting an ex-girlfriend and then you’ll shut up.

As I said all along, how he ran this program the last 20 years tells you that he was telling the truth from the get go. Argue that it could have been handled better but don’t question the integrity/honesty of the man.

notyalc

I’ll raise you 2012 Big XII Defensive Freshman of the Year Devonte Fields getting dismissed for assaulting an ex-girlfriend and then you’ll shut up.

Heck, I've always contended that if Fields had been kept on that 2014 team Baylor doesn't have the miracle comeback and we go on to play for an NC.

Don't tell me Patterson hasn't made sacrifices to do the right thing.

Last edited:

FrogCop19

Heck, I've always contended that if Fields had been kept on that 2014 team Baylor doesn't have the miracle comeback and we go on to play for an NC.

Don't tell me Patterson hasn't made sacrifices to do the right thing.
There's a hysterical thread over on bu about how GP has run one of the dirtiest programs in NCAA history. Largest drug ring in NCAA history, covering for women beaters, and a host of other egregious infractions.

Never mind but they were all immediately kicked off the team...

Big Frog II

There's a hysterical thread over on bu about how GP has run one of the dirtiest programs in NCAA history. Largest drug ring in NCAA history, covering for women beaters, and a host of other egregious infractions.

Don’t believe anything coming out of Rapeo.

netty2424

giphy.gif

Moose Stuff

I don’t know how you people read that site. Baylor fans as a whole are the most ignorant delusional fan base in the country.