• The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

DubaiFrog

Someone should have told Mosley that blocking everyone on Twitter who ever disagreed with him about Baylor was not a good marketing strategy for selling sports content in DFW.

I was blocked by Mosley back around 2014 for some snarky anti-Baylor comment I'm sure, and haven't thought about him since then until he started writing for the Pressbox. always thought that was an interesting strategy by media members, seeing how their jobs depends on pageviews/subscribers and the accessibility with social media seems help drive it.

Oh well now I can go back to forgetting his existence.

One Frog Nation

Someone should have told Mosley that blocking everyone on Twitter who ever disagreed with him about Baylor was not a good marketing strategy for selling sports content in DFW.
As I said before when he published on DFWsports, I dropped it that day. Not going to pay to listen to some Baylor guy while

MAcFroggy

I had originally paid for an annual plan. I just turned off auto renew. Doubt I ever support anything from any of these writers again. No wonder people do not support local media anymore.

Just a terrible experience with terrible communication.

Purp

I had originally paid for an annual plan. I just turned off auto renew. Doubt I ever support anything from any of these writers again. No wonder people do not support local media anymore.

Just a terrible experience with terrible communication.
I thoroughly enjoyed my subscription for about 10 months. It's the last month and a half or so that have been very bizarre. Really makes me think something terrible is happening with Gil. He's always struck me as better than this. I've never known him to vanish for months at a time. I'm not ready to go quite this far in my criticism of the group. I only had a beef with Whitt and Mosely. Everyone else was great.

MAcFroggy

I thoroughly enjoyed my subscription for about 10 months. It's the last month and a half or so that have been very bizarre. Really makes me think something terrible is happening with Gil. He's always struck me as better than this. I've never known him to vanish for months at a time. I'm not ready to go quite this far in my criticism of the group. I only had a beef with Whitt and Mosely. Everyone else was great.

But Gil is one of like 15 writers they had. I understand if something is going on with him, but all of the other writers have stopped adding content. On top of that, they all went radio silent.

I always thought the Star-Telegram organization was the big problem with the sports section and not the writers. Maybe I had it wrong the whole time?

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Random Thought:

I listen to the Ticket and non the other two local sports stations, but Ben & Skin are sitting out a non-compete and are supposed to announce their next move soon. Any chance they could all be in on a project together?

Wexahu

Random Thought:

I listen to the Ticket and non the other two local sports stations, but Ben & Skin are sitting out a non-compete and are supposed to announce their next move soon. Any chance they could all be in on a project together?

I think they'll end up at the Ticket in the Rhyner's old spot with Corby D........at least one of them.