1. The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by wilson912, Jan 26, 2020.

1. the rock station? I kinda like B&S but that seems like an odd move. was surprised when they left the fan which they helped build up after coming on board.

2. Willing to bet they put Russ Martin out to pasture and B&S take over in a pseudo-sports show, similar to the Hardline.

3. Gil wasn't just one of the 15. He started the whole thing. If something has happened to him the others could be staying quiet out of deference to him.

5. Non-compete lawsuit perhaps? They may not be able to talk. Not starting rumors this is 100% speculation

6. That shouldn’t stop Gil or others letting concerned people know that his health is ok, which is why the worry.

7. The flip side of that is that some people actually feel that their health is literally nobody’s business but their own. Good or bad.

8. The man hasn't tweeted since December 2. I think that is a cause for concern.

Opintel likes this.
  9. Especially when you add in LSU doing what they did

BABYFACE and MCFROG III like this.
  10. That will not happen. They have already said as much.

And I would be a lot more pissed than most of you if I had subscribed. Whatever the reason, there's not excuse for a complete absence of communication or explanation.

11. Ben, Skin, and Gil on The Ticket!!!

12. [ What the heck? ] would Gil be on the ticket. I'm a day 1 P1...literally, 60% of my life I've listened to that station and don't ever recall Gil's name being mentioned. Maybe back in the day Greggo mentioned him with Revo but the Ticket gave up on bringing in print journalism over 20 years ago.

13. #73 CryptoMiner, Jan 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    FWIW I think that was his birthday. Maybe he is reflecting on his life choices and where he wants to go from here. Possibly he is taking a long walk knowing as Kierkegaard said " Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" and he has yet to resolve where his future life as it is progressing and true desires and wants really intersect if at all.

Anyway that's a possibility....

ShadowFrog likes this.
  14. das some deep doo-doo

Double V, bmoney214 and PurplFrawg like this.
  15. "A graduate is someone who is a little worried about his future...." Tagline in movie trailer, 1967....Yeah, back then we had to go to movie theaters to see cinema....

16. Yeah that’s probably it.

17. [​IMG]

18. He did really good baseball coverage last year.

19. nothing new I assume? I hope Gil is ok, seemed like a stand up guy.