1. The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by wilson912, Jan 26, 2020.

1. What’s going on with both entities? Next to nothing from Pressbox DFW or Gil. What is going on???

2. Yeah. I paid $50 for the year's subscription.

3. Did you subscribe?

4. Their sudden disappearance is very disappointing. I just cancelled my subscription.

5. What is the best way to do that?

6. They don't make it easy. I think I had to go to the new subscription page and log into my account then I think I deactivated my CC.

7. My subscription just lapsed. I might've renewed had they not gone radio silent for the last month and a half.

8. I tried to cancel a subscription early in 2019. My request to cancel was ignored entirely. No response at all. So I logged into my account and took down my credit card information. And I told them so.

Then at renewal time, I received several "update your credit card" messages, that stopped when I told them I wasn't going to do that.

9. Same!

10. They aren't publishing anything. surprised they even read your emails.

11. Richie Whitt killed the Press Box.

Zebra Frog, Purp, Billy Clyde and 2 others like this.
  12. And Mosely

13. Think it’s interesting Gil hasn’t tweeted anything since 12/2. Something is going on

Sweat Equity and Moose Stuff like this.
  14. Mosely isn't strong enough to pull the trigger.

15. Is Gil’s health ok? Ridiculous Richie and Carlos won’t comment-shame on them.

Horned Toad likes this.
  16. I have a feeling you may have hit the nail on the head.

17. I hope you're wrong - but fear you're not...

Go Frogs!

18. Interesting. I was never a paid subscriber, but I'd be curious to hear what's going on. Has anyone tried tweeting at any of the other writers?

Sweat Equity likes this.
  19. Damn

20. Cold shoulder from Carlos Mendez