• The KillerFrogs

Please guard the field

With the SMU game approaching, I hope and pray that TCU does a better job protecting its field from vandalas, than they did 2 years ago. I was pissed about that for the rest of the year.

BIG DADDY

QUOTE(The Uniballer @ Sep 27 2009, 06:13 PM) [snapback]390950[/snapback]
With the SMU game approaching, I hope and pray that TCU does a better job protecting its field from vandalas, than they did 2 years ago. I was pissed about that for the rest of the year.

I am pretty sure that they will. You can always count on the Yellow coats not so sure obout the TCU PD though. And don't worry about the horn it is well protected as well.\

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(BIG DADDY @ Sep 27 2009, 01:17 PM) [snapback]390953[/snapback]
I am pretty sure that they will. You can always count on the Yellow coats not so sure obout the TCU PD though. And don't worry about the horn it is well protected as well.\

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

Two things I can do without:
That hideous train horn at ACS and the horn at Stars games at AAC. Note to Stars: Uh, I like to hear how loud the fans get after goals and that idiotic horn drowns out the fan noise. Froghorn OK because it adds to the noise, but really think it is too high school. But that's just me.
Rinky dink.

WIN

QUOTE(The Uniballer @ Sep 27 2009, 01:13 PM) [snapback]390950[/snapback]

Might I suggest sabers.

BIG DADDY

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Sep 27 2009, 06:22 PM) [snapback]390961[/snapback]
That hideous train horn at ACS and the horn at Stars games at AAC. Note to Stars: Uh, I like to hear how loud the fans get after goals and that idiotic horn drowns out the fan noise. Froghorn OK because it adds to the noise, but really think it is too high school. But that's just me.
Rinky dink.

Wow! In all my years of association with TCU i have never heard any complaints about the horn other then it is too loud for the folks up in the suites. Well I can tell you that it won't be going away anytime soon and the athletic dept. and most importantly the coaching staff loves it.

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

Big Frog II

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Sep 27 2009, 01:22 PM) [snapback]390961[/snapback]
Rinky dink.

You can't be serious?

HFrog1999

That hideous train horn at ACS and the horn at Stars games at AAC.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think we may just sacrifice you to the ponies

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Speaking of SMU. This is the first picture that comes up in a google image search for SMU fans.

070918_mansweat_wide_hlarge.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Sep 27 2009, 01:34 PM) [snapback]390976[/snapback]
You can't be serious?

Annoying as hell. Harry High School.
Would rather hear the fans. No one yells when that damn thing blows off.
I guess that makes me less of a fan? :wacko:
Just want to hear our fans. Crucify me if you must (insert emoticon shooting eyes to the sky).

BIG DADDY

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Sep 27 2009, 06:43 PM) [snapback]390994[/snapback]
Annoying as hell. Harry High School.
Would rather hear the fans. No one yells when that damn thing blows off.
I guess that makes me less of a fan? :wacko:
Just want to hear our fans. Crucify me if you must (insert emoticon shooting eyes to the sky).

So I guess the Cannon that UT and A&M have is just as high school right. WE should all write letters to those programs suggesting that they give them to Austin Westlake and the high school there in Bryan.

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

PS I second the motion for sacraficing these guys to the ponies.

Deep Purple

Rinky dink.

Heresy. Turn in your TCU credentials immediately.

Never before heard a Frog fan complain about the Froghorn. It's one of the true distinctives of the ACS game experience. Perhaps you'd prefer we were more cookie-cutter or franchise-like?

High school? Rinky-dink? How about providing us a list of all the high schools that use a locomotive horn at their games? We'll be waiting for your list.

BIG DADDY

QUOTE(Deep Purple @ Sep 27 2009, 07:37 PM) [snapback]391035[/snapback]

Never before heard a Frog fan complain about the Froghorn. It's one of the true distinctives of the ACS game experience. Perhaps you'd prefer we were more cookie-cutter or franchise-like?

High school? Rinky-dink? How about providing us a list of all the high schools that use a locomotive horn at their games? We'll be waiting for your list.

There are actually several high schools in the DFW area that now use a small horn as does Tarelton State. These folks all use on because they have envied ours. So not so high school when folks want to be like you.

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY

PS you can turn your credentials in on game day. Thanks

sous vide

QUOTE(Deep Purple @ Sep 27 2009, 04:07 PM) [snapback]391035[/snapback]

What he said.

Deep Purple

QUOTE(BIG DADDY @ Sep 27 2009, 02:42 PM) [snapback]391038[/snapback]
There are actually several high schools in the DFW area that now use a small horn as does Tarelton State.

I'm not talking about a small horn. I've seen small horns at several HS games. I'm talking about a genuine, honest-to-god, sure-nuff locomotive horn. It was a gift to TCU from BNSF.

Deep Purple

QUOTE(DeepEllumFrog @ Sep 27 2009, 02:46 PM) [snapback]391044[/snapback]
To change the subject, we can always bag on our little bunny fu-fu handsign.

TCU version of Little Bunny Fu-Fu...

170-11.png

BIG DADDY

QUOTE(Deep Purple @ Sep 27 2009, 07:57 PM) [snapback]391051[/snapback]
I'm not talking about a small horn. I've seen small horns at several HS games. I'm talking about a genuine, honest-to-god, sure-nuff locomotive horn. It was a gift to TCU from BNSF.

I know this one was built in the diesel shops in Springfield Mo. The plaque is one the little door for the horn. It is a one of oa kind. Just got new fenders and hubs.

GO FROGS

BIG DADDY