• The KillerFrogs

Please guard the field

Deep Purple

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Sep 27 2009, 04:03 PM) [snapback]391106[/snapback]
No, just brains.
Can't you read?

Yeah, I can. I'm starting to wonder if you can. "Turn in their Frog cards right now" doesn't sound remotely like challenging anybody's brains. It sounds suspisciuosly like challenging their loyalty.

Besides, you don't have the bona fides to challenge anybody's brains.

Congrats. I won't question your loyalty.

Too late. You already have. In fact, you've challenged the loyalty of a lot of Frogs.

You're a good Frog, but I still don't think you had a right to question my loyalty.

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, my friend. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out.

It is loud. So much so that I can't hear the crowd.

I see. Well geez, we certainly don't want to ruin your game experience. So why stop with the Frog Horn? Let's get rid of the band too. Oh, and that PA system? Definitely has to go. Don't want to interrupt the roar of the crowd, do we?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Sep 27 2009, 03:57 PM) [snapback]391102[/snapback]
Sadly, you're wrong on the chronology, Deep.

2314 is a heck of a lot older than you might think. Especially given his sophomoric posts.
You're arguing with a TCU drop-out, a non-Frog Club member, a non-season ticket holder, and a free rider on kf.c.

No need to justify your credentials with someone with none.

That is pretty low of you to say HFrog. Regardless if you disagree with him or not that was a very douchey comment.

frogs9497

QUOTE(Deep Purple @ Sep 28 2009, 02:02 AM) [snapback]391422[/snapback]
Oh, and that PA system? Definitely has to go. Don't want to interrupt the roar of the crowd, do we?

I gotta say that PA system sometimes does a fine job of interrupting the roar of the crowd, if I may rant.

Deep Purple

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Sep 27 2009, 04:39 PM) [snapback]391137[/snapback]
Snobbery at its highest here. So effing what how much you gave to TCU? Not everyone can, and I promise you your loyalty runs no deeper than mine. I promise I have been to more TCU sporting events than you. So I have given in that way. So what?

Leave your snobbery out of it. So he doesn't like the Frog horn. I do. I don't care if he does or care for you coming on here bragging about how much money you have and have given. What a penis.

My. That time of the month, Top?

No snobbery intended. Just refuting the charge that my TCU loyalty is bought with a paycheck. Never realized you're so brittle on the subject of giving to TCU. Look, we all do what we can. Nobody can ask more, so give it a rest, okay?

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(Deep Purple @ Sep 27 2009, 09:02 PM) [snapback]391422[/snapback]
Yeah, I can. I'm starting to wonder if you can. "Turn in their Frog cards right now" doesn't sound remotely like challenging anybody's brains. It sounds suspisciuosly like challenging their loyalty.

Besides, you don't have the bona fides to challenge anybody's brains.
Too late. You already have. In fact, you've challenged the loyalty of a lot of Frogs.
Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, my friend. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out.
I see. Well geez, we certainly don't want to ruin your game experience. So why stop with the Frog Horn? Let's get rid of the band too. Oh, and that PA system? Definitely has to go. Don't want to interrupt the roar of the crowd, do we?

You are a self-righteous idiot.
Shall we all kiss your ring?
You think a lot about yourself.
And you are a hypocrite. If someone has a different thought than your simple self you go off on them.
You are acting like a child because someone suggests they would like to hear the crowd over a freakin' train horn.
Are you some kind of horn homo?
Get over yourself.
All hail to the chief Horned Frog, Deep Dipshirt.

Deep Purple

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Sep 27 2009, 09:08 PM) [snapback]391432[/snapback]
You are a self-righteous idiot.
Shall we all kiss your ring?
You think a lot about yourself.

No, actually it's well known around here that I'm pompous and verbose. But at least I know it. And I try to do better. You on the other hand...

And you are a hypocrite. If someone has a different thought than your simple self you go off on them.

Um, I didn't "go off" on anybody. I disagreed with you. Heaven forbid people should disagree on a sports discussion board.

You are acting like a child because someone suggests they would like to hear the crowd over a freakin' train horn.

Like a child? Naw, that was just my Inner Child speaking.

Why, yes. Yes, I am. It shows? Okay, hey everybody, I'm coming out of the closet. I'm a horn homo and proud of it. You can join our horn homo support group at www.hornhomo.org.

pcf

QUOTE(Deep Purple @ Sep 27 2009, 09:22 PM) [snapback]391442[/snapback]
Why, yes. Yes, I am. It shows? Okay, hey everybody, I'm coming out of the closet. I'm a horn homo and proud of it. You can join our horn homo support group at www.hornhomo.org.

:biggrin:

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Sep 27 2009, 09:02 PM) [snapback]391421[/snapback]
That is pretty low of you to say HFrog. Regardless if you disagree with him or not that was a very douchey comment.

Low? Just repeating facts about him that he's revealed on this board.

If I had really meant to be "douchey", I would have included his defaulting on his student loans.

He made a personal attack on Deep--unfairly; he received return fire in response...from multiple firing positions.

YCBJ Frog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Sep 27 2009, 04:39 PM) [snapback]391137[/snapback]
Snobbery at its highest here. So effing what how much you gave to TCU? Not everyone can, and I promise you your loyalty runs no deeper than mine. I promise I have been to more TCU sporting events than you. So I have given in that way. So what?

Leave your snobbery out of it. So he doesn't like the Frog horn. I do. I don't care if he does or care for you coming on here bragging about how much money you have and have given. What a penis.

I normally like Deep and his posts, but I agree 100% here. Monetary contributions do not mean you're a better fan and should've been left out of your argument. I've come to expect more from you, Deep.

Deep Purple

QUOTE(you_can @ Sep 27 2009, 10:17 PM) [snapback]391508[/snapback]
I normally like Deep and his posts, but I agree 100% here. Monetary contributions do not mean you're a better fan and should've been left out of your argument. I've come to expect more from you, Deep.

I never said or even suggested that monetary contributions make anyone a better fan. But it was suggested that my TCU loyalty is bought with a paycheck. Just pointed out several things I do out of TCU loyalty that have nothing to do with a paycheck.

If that came across as snobbery, my apologies to the board.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(TCU2314 @ Sep 27 2009, 03:32 PM) [snapback]391079[/snapback]
Unbelievable how I am attacked for wanting to hear the crowd.

Not really. The only unbelieveable thing here is that you are shocked that attacking the one thing that makes TCU home games unique would draw criticism.

weklfrog

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Sep 27 2009, 08:15 PM) [snapback]391506[/snapback]
Low? Just repeating facts about him that he's revealed on this board.

If I had really meant to be "douchey", I would have included his defaulting on his student loans.

and then repeately crying like a baby that the government chose to apply his rebate check to said defaulted loans rather than send it to him directly.