• The KillerFrogs

Players Not Returing This Season

Moe Iba

Now that the first practice is behind us can we confirm all of the players that have not returned/left the program/transferred, etc.?

Thanks.

South Texas Frog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Aug 6 2010, 09:53 AM) [snapback]608336[/snapback]
I thought Isadore to SFA was the only one, but Feisty would probably be the one to ask.

Nueitui (sp?)

oldscribe

QUOTE(South Texas Frog @ Aug 6 2010, 09:57 AM) [snapback]608339[/snapback]
Nueitui (sp?)

Think he went ahead and graduated and may be someone's boss by now. Hope Olabode does make it in!

Double D

Tier 1
Christian, Gresham, Hughes, Hunter, Jackson, Karlin, Marrou, Newhouse, Priest, Richmond, Sanders, Smith, Turner, Washington, Wyatt.

Those are the only players not returning that matter.

Moe Iba

I am still surprised that none of the running backs ended up transferring (mainly Fort or Cavness). Thanks to those of you who posted legitimate responses.

maHell

QUOTE(Moe Iba @ Aug 6 2010, 11:42 AM) [snapback]608414[/snapback]
I am still surprised that none of the running backs ended up transferring (mainly Fort or Cavness). Thanks to those of you who posted legitimate responses.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Moe Iba @ Aug 6 2010, 11:42 AM) [snapback]608414[/snapback]
Thanks to those of you who posted legitimate responses.

No prob

talor

QUOTE(ross @ Aug 6 2010, 05:48 PM) [snapback]608646[/snapback]
Olabode and Murphy waiting on clearinghouse. No problems anticipated just takes time

Wait, what about Hawkins? Getting Olabode on campus would be really great. We need some depth at the secondary especially considering many think he can play CB.

ricksterh

i heard Jordan Shipley is back at Texas now under the name of Shipley Jodan and he has been granted another 7 years by the NCAA! :biggrin:

joejordan

QUOTE(3RD DOWN 33 @ Aug 7 2010, 05:28 PM) [snapback]608912[/snapback]
Did you know Shipley and McCoy used to be roomates I had no idea?

What, you haven't seen the video?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(TCUTalor @ Aug 7 2010, 12:52 PM) [snapback]608864[/snapback]
Wait, what about Hawkins? Getting Olabode on campus would be really great. We need some depth at the secondary especially considering many think he can play CB.

Hawkins is at Tyler CC.

iancurtis

QUOTE(crunch @ Aug 7 2010, 09:40 PM) [snapback]608913[/snapback]
What, you haven't seen the video?

Was it the one where they were shirtless and singing songs that they had written to one another.

Unrelated, where did all of the predicted (supposed inside info facts) of the mass exodus of players go to that we saw after the season. I mean some people on here were saying that we were losing 10 players to transfers???