• The KillerFrogs

Patterson’s streak of bounce back seasons is over....

PurplFrawg

Administrator
They’re on baylorfans.
scrivan1.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
All FCS teams are not even remotely equal, even though they are often treated as such. I'm sure I'm blowing this past Saturday's performance way way out of proportion just like a lot of other people here, but we played a team and a program that is far, far inferior to Samfords and it didn't look near as easy as it should have. And we don't have a game this weekend so naturally talk about this one is going to linger awhile because its about the only thing tangible to talk about.
You are 100 percent certain that UAPB 2019 is far, far inferior to 2014 Samford?

Wexahu

You are 100 percent certain that UAPB 2019 is far, far inferior to 2014 Samford?

No, I'm not 100% certain but if history is any indication, they are. I don't know, call it 95% sure.

Samford is in a better league (I know that, I don't even think the SWAC sends a team to the FCS playoffs) and finished 7-4 in 2014. #14 Auburn beat Samford 31-7 that year in their other P5 mathcup. It was 17-7 at half and they held Auburn to 386 total yards. Not sure this 2019 UAPB could hang with any top #20 team like that, I kinda doubt it.

TCUownstheBig12

I think we will beat Purdue 42-17 based on no evidence that would support such a claim...just simply because we will...and then we can all stop arguing about who would win between a 2019 UAPB team that’s played a total of one game vs. 2014 Samford vs. 2012 Grambling vs. 2015 Southern in a 4-way dog collar steel cage death match. Guess what? We will never know and it doesn’t matter.

Bob Sugar

I think we will beat Purdue 42-17 based on no evidence that would support such a claim...just simply because we will...and then we can all stop arguing about who would win between a 2019 UAPB team that’s played a total of one game vs. 2014 Samford vs. 2012 Grambling vs. 2015 Southern in a 4-way dog collar steel cage death match. Guess what? We will never know and it doesn’t matter.

Purdue just took Nevada to the wire. TCU’s screwed.

Mean Purple

No, I'm not 100% certain but if history is any indication, they are. I don't know, call it 95% sure.

Samford is in a better league (I know that, I don't even think the SWAC sends a team to the FCS playoffs) and finished 7-4 in 2014. #14 Auburn beat Samford 31-7 that year in their other P5 mathcup. It was 17-7 at half and they held Auburn to 386 total yards. Not sure this 2019 UAPB could hang with any top #20 team like that, I kinda doubt it.
Samford's offense put up some big scores in several of their league games in 2014. Their defense would be a question mark in comparison to Saturday UABP. But our 2014 offense was sending it down the field quite a bit.

Boomhauer

I usually never bet or gamble, but OMG do I Iove the odds on this one. Not only am I confident this is not a 6-6 team, I love your misguided overconfidence to the extent of two exclamation points ("!!"). So this non-gambler is ready to lay some money down.

How's about $500 straight up?

Or were you just shooting your mouth off without engaging the brain? (Not uncommon on this board.)

Did this bet happen?

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
I usually never bet or gamble, but OMG do I Iove the odds on this one. Not only am I confident this is not a 6-6 team, I love your misguided overconfidence to the extent of two exclamation points ("!!"). So this non-gambler is ready to lay some money down.

How's about $500 straight up?

Or were you just shooting your mouth off without engaging the brain? (Not uncommon on this board.)