• The KillerFrogs

Other games thread...?

LVH

This is what I keep saying. All these rule changes aimed at making things more "fair" for the players, are having all these unintended consequences that everyone with a brain said were going to happen when put in place. But, the NCAA keeps caving to pressure from entities that don't give a [ Finebaum ] about college sports or college athletes, they just want to get on their soapbox and find things to be outraged about. Outrage is currency these days.

Same thing will happen with the "profit from likeness" rules if they get changed.

These changes create more problems than they solve

NCAA had these rules in place for a reason. It's not like they were in place to be an evil ruling entity over those poor exploited players

LVH

I know no one cares but I had UNLV +22.5 and they scored a TD with a minute to go to cover the 22.5 and then Boise State runs back the onside kick for a TD. scheiss this [ Finebaum ].

Still had a winning day, but damn. 2nd time thats happened to me this year.

Eight

This is what I keep saying. All these rule changes aimed at making things more "fair" for the players, are having all these unintended consequences that everyone with a brain said were going to happen when put in place. But, the NCAA keeps caving to pressure from entities that don't give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about college sports or college athletes, they just want to get on their soapbox and find things to be outraged about. Outrage is currency these days.

Same thing will happen with the "profit from likeness" rules if they get changed.

These changes create more problems than they solve

NCAA had these rules in place for a reason. It's not like they were in place to be an evil ruling entity over those poor exploited players

the coaches are the ones who pushed for the change in the red-shirt rule and i would bet you will find at rutgers as well as dana at uh the coaches are the one's behind the players red-shirting at rutgers.

transfer rule where a kid graduates is fine with me because aren't these supposedly student athletes? kid fulfills his degree no problem with him moving on, but ironically the coaches have an issue with the transfer rule.

netty2424

Turned on Steelers/Ravens game and noticed Okie St has three players on the field in Mason Rudolph, James Washington, and Justice Hill. Well represented.

Wexahu

the coaches are the ones who pushed for the change in the red-shirt rule and i would bet you will find at rutgers as well as dana at uh the coaches are the one's behind the players red-shirting at rutgers.

transfer rule where a kid graduates is fine with me because aren't these supposedly student athletes? kid fulfills his degree no problem with him moving on, but ironically the coaches have an issue with the transfer rule.

These coaches at Rutgers most likely will get canned after this year. I guess once that happens these two guys will be able to go wherever they want, because you know they went to a Rutgers to play for these coaches.

What a mess. LVH’s post is 100% correct.

JugbandFrog

I know no one cares but I had UNLV +22.5 and they scored a TD with a minute to go to cover the 22.5 and then Boise State runs back the onside kick for a TD. scheiss this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

Still had a winning day, but damn. 2nd time thats happened to me this year.

reminds me of the time when we were in the MWC and we played UNLV and I but $20 on a 5 team bet. The payout would have been $1100. I had won the 4 games and needed the Feagles to win by 2.5 (I had never heard of the hook). The Eagles score a TD to go up by 2 and only need to kick the Extra Point, and I’m celebrating, high fiving all the folk in the sports book, and the morhergrabbers MISS the extra point! Dahhhh

Mean Purple

So, turned into the steer network to see, what is scheduled as, the replay of horns at WVU.
Guess WVU women's soccer is in Austin today. They were in overtime.
WVU scores a goal and upsets the horns. Stadium. Staff plays the texas fight song just as the WVU star flashes the horns down.

I laughed.

Mean Purple

So, watching this replay ... refs helped Texas a lot. Saved them from an obvious turnover and targeting. Then the qb on some bad passes helped seal it.

Rethinking my prediction that texas beats ou.