• The KillerFrogs

Other Games Thread - Week 12

JockO de Frog

I know people rejoice for Baylor losing but if you make fun of their cratering, keep in mind we were 21 up on Tech and they came back to take the lead. We were just fortunate for a timely fumble.

flyfishingfrog

I know people rejoice for Baylor losing but if you make fun of their cratering, keep in mind we were 21 up on Tech and they came back to take the lead. We were just fortunate for a timely fumble.
Big deal - we won

I can belly laugh now about the game yesterday

Baylor fans feel like we did in the 61-58 loss - you want to hide in a closet and try to learn to like another sport for the rest of your life....

Wexahu

“Outplayed” doesn’t do justice to what OU did to them in the second half. They totally emasculated them.

Yep. I enjoyed every minute of it. Still think it’s kind of dumb poking fun at how bad Baylor was right now though, not that you personally are. Frog fans will be high fiving each other if we stay within 2 TDs of OU next week.

Mean Purple

I follow the CFB subReddit, and NO ONE has forgotten about all the raping and covering up.
Recent trips in Chicago, DC, Houston. I can confirm that people outside of bu are still upset about it and think they should still be punished. And I don't ask about it. I was wearing TCU gear and people brought the issue up, I guess, because they think we are rivals.

Oh, and they still remember the great comeback in the Alamo Bowl.

Mean Purple

The sad thing is that the Baylor fans feel OU outplayed them by one play.
Those poor, sad, delusional fools. They were outplayed the entire 2nd half once they couldn’t rely on emotion, and it became about football.
Had it not been for some turnovers, they would have lost by 14 more. Hurts really needs to work on ball security. The one part of his game that has not really improved much. He is just such a bada-- at everything else he can make up for it.

MinFrog

OU can beat us by 70 and it won’t diminish my enjoyment of the second half of that game yesterday.
Agreed. We have already lost and lost badly in my mind. Nothing but potential upside on Saturday.

and I think OU will go in dry against Baylor. They only punted once and broke Baylor’s will to love in the second half. I think Baylor will be lucky to be within 21 in the championship game.