• The KillerFrogs

Other Games Thread - Week 12

Planks

I’m still a little worried about Baylor getting into the playoffs. Yes I know the committee will do everything they can to keep them out, but consider the following scenario:

1) With Tua out for the season, Alabama loses to Auburn, falling to 10-2
2) Either Oregon or Utah loses another game this season before winning the Pac 12 championship game, leading to an 11-2 Pac 12 champion
3) Georgia loses to LSU in the SEC championship game, falling to 11-2
4) Jalen Hurts gets hurt against TCU or Okie State, leading to a Baylor win in the Big 12 championship game rematch.

Baylor makes the playoffs

1 on my list has already happened, and 2 is well on its way to happening.

The football gods have spoken. Baylor is going to beat OU tomorrow, and Baylor is going to make the playoffs. Bet your mortgages on it. It’s been pre-determined. Baylor +9.5 is the steal of the century.

This Baylor teams is a team of destiny.

Mean Purple

1 on my list has already happened, and 2 is well on its way to happening.

The football gods have spoken. Baylor is going to beat OU tomorrow, and Baylor is going to make the playoffs. Bet your mortgages on it. It’s been pre-determined. Baylor +9.5 is the steal of the century.

This Baylor teams is a team of destiny.
EABOD

Moose Stuff

I’m still a little worried about Baylor getting into the playoffs. Yes I know the committee will do everything they can to keep them out, but consider the following scenario:

1) With Tua out for the season, Alabama loses to Auburn, falling to 10-2
2) Either Oregon or Utah loses another game this season before winning the Pac 12 championship game, leading to an 11-2 Pac 12 champion
3) Georgia loses to LSU in the SEC championship game, falling to 11-2
4) Jalen Hurts gets hurt against TCU or Okie State, leading to a Baylor win in the Big 12 championship game rematch.

Baylor makes the playoffs

Right after “Baylor makes the playoffs” you left out “Baylor loses 49-10 to Ohio St”.

Froggish

Memphis has an unusual offense. They really use a lot ball misdirection with a lot of different formations.

Why does it look like everyone is so much more advanced then we are..I’m sure it’s not reality but some of these teams are running 20 different looks in a game and we seem to have about 7

PO Frog

Memphis has an unusual offense. They really use a lot ball misdirection with a lot of different formations.

Why does it look like everyone is so much more advanced then we are..I’m sure it’s not reality but some of these teams are running 20 different looks in a game and we seem to have about 7
Because we can’t execute the basics. Can’t imagine what it looks like if we tried to trick it up. Probably would look a lot like the quadruple throwback we tried in the Cheeze bowl