• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Chongo94

Here’s Efron bulked up to look more like Kevin.

FgBPo6nVQAAOka4

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
White Lotus S1 if you want to see someone poop in someone’s suit case or Steve Zahn’s junk. My wife had to rewind a couple times…Is that real?! To both…

EUROFROG

I'm always a bit late to the party. Have just made it to episode 10 of season 2 after wading through all 22 episodes of season 1 of FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. 44 total episodes to go. Is it worth it going all the way through season 5?

Eight

I'm always a bit late to the party. Have just made it to episode 10 of season 2 after wading through all 22 episodes of season 1 of FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. 44 total episodes to go. Is it worth it going all the way through season 5?

depends, do you like soap operas with ridiculous premises that have nothing to do with the source material and instead are based upon philly and hollywood stereotypes of texas?

Last edited:

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Starting to get noise now about a movie that will be coming out soon about the Von Erichs.

It’s called Iron Claw. Sadly, Zac Efron will be playing Kevin Von Erich. I will still be seeing this probably. Grew up watching the Von Erichs.

‘80s wrestling royalty.
c8d5b58d6ef9ca46f57bb08fc1a000b20395b503r1-698-653v2_hq.jpgFf87ONtXoAE9pnn.jpeg.jpg

Bro. He looks like he should be playing Kerry instead of Kevin. He is roided up. Kerry was bigger then Kevin was. Kerry had muscles on top of muscles. Kevin was muscular too but he was lean and long.

I was really excited about this movie when I first heard about it. But I'm already feeling some letdown after seeing how Efron looks. I'm like you though, I'll still watch it just because.

I grew up at the Sportatorium. We were there every Friday night and Saturday morning. My dad loved that [ Finebaum ]. We went to all the big shows too. Texas Stadium, the Cotton Bowl, Reunion Arena, Mesquite Rodeo, all of those places. We made some trips out to the Fort Worth shows too at Will Rogers Coliseum and the Tarrant County Convention Center. Alot of good memories from those days.