• The KillerFrogs

OT - Great movie lines/scenes

Limp Lizard

That guy dove head first into the boat?...I don’t understand. Was that movie a comedy?...it didn’t seem like it initially from that scene.
Definitely a comedy. Blake Edwards' "The Great Race"! Starred Tony Curtis, Natalie Wood, Jack Lemon, Peter Falk, Ross Martin, etc. That was the joke as the clever bad guy makes the beautiful swan dive...into his waiting boat!
Unfortunately it is only on DVD, not streaming. Funny, silly movie with wonderful performances, especially Jack Lemon.

Chongo94

Definitely a comedy. Blake Edwards' "The Great Race"! Starred Tony Curtis, Natalie Wood, Jack Lemon, Peter Falk, Ross Martin, etc. That was the joke as the clever bad guy makes the beautiful swan dive...into his waiting boat!
Unfortunately it is only on DVD, not streaming. Funny, silly movie with wonderful performances, especially Jack Lemon.

Ohhh. Gotcha. Looks worth watching. Too bad it’s only on DVD.

stbrab

“Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”
Go ahead, make my day.