• The KillerFrogs

OT - Great movie lines/scenes

TCUBetterThanYou

I’ll give this a try, though I’m not tech savvy enough to post YouTube links:

“Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!”

“I’m not so sure I 100% agree with your police work there, Lou.”

“Plastics.”

SnoSki

I’ll give this a try, though I’m not tech savvy enough to post YouTube links:

“Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!”

“I’m not so sure I 100% agree with your police work there, Lou.”

“Plastics.”
It’s actually pretty easy: once you find the video you need on YouTube, you just copy the link to that page that is in your address bar and paste in in the text box here. The board software does the rest!

Brog

How can this thread go this long without Clark Gable, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" The first time the D-word had appeared in movies.

Limp Lizard

How can this thread go this long without Clark Gable, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" The first time the D-word had appeared in movies.
This thread has turned into more obscure lines. Obvious for movie lovers, no so much for the entire population. You might even get a blank stare from a high school student if you quoted that line.