• The KillerFrogs

OT: Glen Campbell passes away

Jet Set Frog

Apparently from complications from his Alzheimer's disease. He definitely had some good songs.

“Wichita Lineman,”
“By the Time I Get to Phoenix,”
“Gentle on My Mind”
and “Rhinestone Cowboy.”

ScottPatrick

Part of The Wrecking Crew along with Leon Russell, Tommy Tedesco, Carol Kaye, Earl Palmer and many others. He toured with the Beach Boys and played on their Pet Sounds album.

Quite a career for the young man out of Arkansas and his finale "I'm Not Going to Miss You" was a fitting end.

Apparently from complications from his Alzheimer's disease. He definitely had some good songs.

“Wichita Lineman,”
“By the Time I Get to Phoenix,”
“Gentle on My Mind”
and “Rhinestone Cowboy.”

Some???

Glen was great. I had a chance to see him several years ago and didn't. Regretted it ever since. Just an incredible guitar player. Amazing voice. He was one of the greats. Hated what that disease did to him.

tetonfrog

My folks saw him @ Gilleys & became big fans. We used listen to his 7-tracks in our old ford van all the time after that. Him, Alabama, Ronnie Milsap & all those other old school singers like willie & waylon.

Good times

RIP Glen

Strat Frog

Big loss, but at least he's in a better place now. Rent his "Goodtime Hour" TV Show on Netflix DVDs if you want to go in the way back machine. It's a hoot.