1. The KillerFrogs

OT: FOX's Tim Brando torches CFB Playoff committee, talks of 'corrupt system' and 'Alabama privilege

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Playoff, scratch that, Invitational is for the select few
    All others need not apply

Froginbedford and Eight like this.
  2. It's also comical that you have talked nonstop about how tOSU should have been in the playoff above TCU in 2014 despite the fact that they played the exact schedule you are now saying is terrible, AND they lost at home to Virginia Tech.

RollToad and MN Frog like this.
  3. I’m all for healthy debate and different views but Wex makes these threads an ABSOLUTE BEATING OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

I’ll give him credit though, the verbal gymnastics he does to defend his ever moving goalposts are pretty great.

BrewingFrog, froginmn and MN Frog like this.
  4. No they didn’t, but carry on.

5. I think you are the one ignoring facts. The fact is, Bamas biggest win is over a 3 loss team.

Minnesota's is over a team that was top 5.

Your comment that a 19 point win over Aggie is better than a 5 point win over PSU is simply opinion.

I followed you for a bit but when you start making comments like that, I'm out.

MN Frog likes this.
  6. Then put me on ignore. Bye.

7. Navy
    Virginia Tech (loss)
    Kent State
    Cincinnati
    Maryland
    Rutgers
    Penn State
    Illinois
    Michigan State
    Minnesota
    Indiana
    Michigan

tOSU regular season 2014

Michigan State finished 11-2. Michigan 5-7, PSU 7-6

8. Maryland finished 7-6 and Rutgers 8-5. What did Navy and Cincy finish?

Now, recite TCUs schedule and throw in what OU and UT finished.

9. Why did you leave out Wisconsin?

10. I wasn't comparing tOSU to TCU, I was comparing their schedule to Minnesota's.

I repeat

It's also comical that you have talked nonstop about how tOSU should have been in the playoff above TCU in 2014 despite the fact that they played the exact schedule you are now saying is terrible, AND they lost at home to Virginia Tech.

11. Because that wasn't on the regular season schedule I was comparing Minnesota's regular season schedule to.

12. They didn’t play the same schedule though. And I repeat, why are you excluding Wisconsin? Ohio State played them too.

13. This year Minnesota will also play tOSU in ther championship game, which will be at least equivalent to Wisconsin 2014

14. Let’s let everything play out, ok? If Minnesota beats Iowa, Wisconsin and Ohio State they’ve got nothing to worry about.

15. Right, and if they win that game they’ll probably deserve a playoff spot. What’s the point?

16. And if they lose one, like tOSU did, they'll get the same privilege too, right? That's the whole point of this and I think you know the answer.

Horned Toad and MN Frog like this.
  17. I think if they lose one and beat OSU in the championship game they’ll get plenty of consideration. It would be interesting though because relative to other potential 1-loss conference champions they’ll be in trouble because their OOC was unimpressive and their overall schedule will look really weak. A big 12 or PAC 12 1-loss champion will probably have the edge and then you’ve got the SEC and Clemson. OSU was 12-1 last year and didn’t get in so it happens, right?

18. Zero percent chance UM gets in with a loss. I think you know that.

MN Frog likes this.
  19. Not looking good based on what is happening around the but it sure as hell isn’t zero. Not really looking all that good for a 1-loss OSU to get in either, although they do have the advantage of looking way more impressive overall this far this year.

20. Eyeball test is BS. Stop defending what we all know is FRAUD!