• The KillerFrogs

Official World Cup 2018 Thread...

MTfrog5

Honestly, I can’t even begin to stress the always in the always.
Haha it was pretty amusing watching their players yell at the Germans for complaining when they were holding constantly. Don’t want soccer much but getting two yellow cards for bitching isn’t ideal either I’d take it

Chongo94

Today is indicative of why I despise El Tri. For years, YEARS, these guys would whine and moan about how the US national team and other teams would play them ie bunker down and hit on the break.

They do the same thing against Germany who looked like they were suffering from Stalingrad ptsd and will start talking how they’re world beaters.

That’s not even mentioning all the bs antics they pull in every single game.

Eight

i think mexico played the match they needed to play to win the match.

germany looks to be in the akward roster transition where some of their starters are on the downside of their careers, ie. ozil and boateng, and the younger players are still trying to grow into their roles.

feel like their have yet to replace ballack in the midfield and the locker room

Chongo94

Haha it was pretty amusing watching their players yell at the Germans for complaining when they were holding constantly. Don’t want soccer much but getting two yellow cards for bitching isn’t ideal either I’d take it

Yeah I’d rather not have that in the first game for sure. But that’s par for the course for those guys.

Chongo94

germany looks to be in the akward roster transition where some of their starters are on the downside of their careers, ie. ozil and boateng, and the younger players are still trying to grow into their roles.

Agreed man. It was like suddenly some of the German dudes realized they’ve been playing for 10-12 years and were tired.

Eight

Agreed man. It was like suddenly some of the German dudes realized they’ve been playing for 10-12 years and were tired.

i thought germany suddenly had nationalized gooch for their back line when boateng got spun around in the open field on mexico's goal.

pretty sure hanes is the official sponsor of the coaching shirt of yogi's coaching staff

dawg

Today is indicative of why I despise El Tri. For years, YEARS, these guys would whine and moan about how the US national team and other teams would play them ie bunker down and hit on the break.

They do the same thing against Germany who looked like they were suffering from Stalingrad ptsd and will start talking how they’re world beaters.

That’s not even mentioning all the bs antics they pull in every single game.

Mexico’s witching and antics during the final 30 minutes when we beat their behinds in the 2002 Round of 16 forever cemented my hatred of them. Will never, EVER, root for them.

Chongo94

Mexico’s witching and antics during the final 30 minutes when we beat their behinds in the 2002 Round of 16 forever cemented my hatred of them. Will never, EVER, root for them.

Right there with you.

I will also be avoiding all my El Tri friends for a while as they will be absolutely insufferable.

Last edited:

TooColdU

That’s definitely it except for the point about Ballack. He wasn’t on the 2014 team.

Most of their best players from 2014 retired.

They lost two great forwards Klose and Podolski, Schweinstieger who was their best midfielder and defender Phillip Lahm, who was captain after Ballack left.

Chongo94

That’s definitely it except for the point about Ballack. He wasn’t on the 2014 team.

Most of their best players from 2014 retired.

They lost two great forwards Klose and Podolski, Schweinstieger who was their best midfielder and defender Phillip Lahm, who was captain after Ballack left.

I think Lahm was a huge loss, particularly from the leadership side of things.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Neymar All soccer dudes with one name are such witches. Homeslice barely got tapped and looks like he needs to go back to the nursery at the hospital.

117gt1c.jpg

Latest posts