• The KillerFrogs

Official starter

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I'm excited to see SR but our chances to win just dropped significantly. I hate the thought of losing to Tech and finishing the year on a skid with a whimper
Significantly? That's being rather melodramatic. Robinson was a 4* recruit out of high school, he has time working with the 1's all season, is quite mobile, and has an arm like a cannon. Not to mention he has Cumbie working on a gameplan that will put him in the best situation. We might actually see he test Tech's DB's downfield on Saturday which could really open things up for Hicks now that Morris is back.

Have faith.

MinFrog

Betting lines haven’t really moved on the news.

We have always said that hill never won us games this year, now it is SR’s job to not lose it. Hopefully Morris is back and we can hand it to Hicks about 30 times.

MinFrog

Also, didn’t Clemson get a pass from the cfp because their qb was hurt against Syracuse? Do I remember that right?

If so, do we get the same pass against Oklahoma?

Moose Stuff

Significantly? That's being rather melodramatic. Robinson was a 4* recruit out of high school, he has time working with the 1's all season, is quite mobile, and has an arm like a cannon. Not to mention he has Cumbie working on a gameplan that will put him in the best situation. We might actually see he test Tech's DB's downfield on Saturday which could really open things up for Hicks now that Morris is back.

Have faith.

#watchoutforthetroll

Volare

When exactly did hill get a concussion?

There was speculation with video posted earlier in the week. With about 2 mins to go in the game KH took off running and got popped right at the end of the run while falling to the ground.

Lone Frog

We took a pretty new QB for his first road game against Baylor in 2012 and things worked out rather well. Hope Shawn can deliver us something similar (and hope the defense can generate the five or six turnovers we had in that game too).

Sebastian S

There was speculation with video posted earlier in the week. With about 2 mins to go in the game KH took off running and got popped right at the end of the run while falling to the ground.
D91oMx.gif