• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

FrogCoach84

I care just as much about what Dykes staff looks like as I do about Dykes being named HC.

I’ll withhold judgment until I see the staff he puts together. We have a couple worth holding over and Sonny has a couple worth bringing with him.

What he’s able to piece together outside of that will be a huge factor in how successful this move is.

Relic

just because you read something doesn't mean you are believe it to be true or factual

consider a fan of fiction for example or a competent paralegal reading a brief prepared by steel
My gosh! It took 124 pages to get Steel's name inserted...

vicarfrog

I care just as much about what Dykes staff looks like as I do about Dykes being named HC.

I’ll withhold judgment until I see the staff he puts together. We have a couple worth holding over and Sonny has a couple worth bringing with him.

What he’s able to piece together outside of that will be a huge factor in how successful this move is.

All I ask is that he cares about defense enough to go out and get some savvy minds. That's the one thing I've noticed about these high octane offense guys, their defenses suck something awful.

Prime BEEF

With loss of recruits so far, and possibly more to come, Dykes will have to bring his best recruiters/coaches with him and mix a few of TCU‘s in with them. But the key is something he is already familiar with and that’s the transfer portal. He has already shown he is good at that, and I think it would be easier to get those that want to play in a P5 school.

Napier would be a good hire, but if he isn’t exhibiting any more interest than what has been shown so far, screw him and hire Dykes next week.
If we want some success, The transfer portal is going to need be huge for us the next couple of years. At least long enough until the new coach can recruit the right players to run their offensive/defensive systems

Ask the Donors that gave him a membership to the Austin Country Club....
\
giphy.gif